The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------- [XBOX EASHL] CanucksClub -------

UMB

Good run boys, we made it past the 1st round with a 1-0 victory. In the 2nd game we let in a goal 3 minutes in and we managed to tie it up early in the 3rd but later allowed the 2-1 goal at the 7th minute mark. We couldn't tie it up and that's how we got eliminated. Thanks RyanS\storm and Blomqvist for coming out.

I will be going away for a week until Friday and I would like to take the time to name our temporary assistant captains while I'm away

Assistant Captain #1: Ryanstorm [Proto5un]

Assistant Captain #2: JoeJoeyJoel [C0NSER]

Assistant Captain #3: Blomqvist [Michaeltr0n]

Good work guys. We had trouble scoring but that's not to say we didn't get any chances. Proto and (king)dedede err.... RyanStorm and UMADBRO? scored some clutch goals. I felt we were in control of both games, but we ultimately lost the last one due to a broken play in our end.

Next month we'll need at least 4 people for playoff games. Also, hopefully by then we'll have some pretty high attributes.

Good work guys. We had trouble scoring but that's not to say we didn't get any chances. Proto and (king)dedede err.... RyanStorm and UMADBRO? scored some clutch goals. I felt we were in control of both games, but we ultimately lost the last one due to a broken play in our end.

Next month we'll need at least 4 people for playoff games. Also, hopefully by then we'll have some pretty high attributes.

Haha yea. No luck whatsoever. And it's not like all of our shots came from the outside too. We had a lot down low in the slot. But as Joejoeyjoel and I saw last night we should see if we can replicate those weak shot from the point big rebound garbage goals.

Well I think I'm doing pretty good, Veteran 2 for someone who has only played ~50 games. I'm trying to get more games in and get my Superstar card. I'm at an A- overall grade so all I gotta do is play more often.

There are a couple guys I haven't seen around yet. Notavly, rwZephyr has yet to accept my friend request. A couple guys I rarely see playing club games or even online general, such as Bowlblaze420, SinisterStrike1 and Liquid Samarium, though I understand you are eager to play JJC.

I'm able to play tomorrow. When are you people available and at what time??

And I've decided that our goals for October should be make it to the Pro Division and make it to at least the 2nd round.

Archived