The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------- [XBOX EASHL] CanucksClub -------

UMB

Ok guys, we really need to try getting games in because so far we only have 11 games....if you guys see people online just play, don't have to wait for me lol, as it seems every game we've played so far I've been in 90% of them.

Part of Captaincy is organizing games too......

Wow, that was a successful night. We managed to put up 3 wins in a row and our last game of the night, we outshot them 31-12 but we lost 2-1 in OT.....except for some reason the game didn't count towards our record at the end.....

Yea... that was really fun... sorry about the lag at the start, it really made it hard to make my passes on time... Us 3 are really starting to sync up with our cycle game along the boards.

ha.. no, you're good... hell of a shot... I think our best strategy would be for you to sneak around in the high slot trying to get open., while we cycle along the low boards and try and feed you passes for one-timers... could be unstoppable.

I'll be on this weekend... sorry, roommate was on last night.

I strongly advise every single person in the club to add everyone in the club. Its more efficient to see who's online to organize games and it is easier to set up parties and send messages.

So those of you who haven't added someone, please do so.

Also FloridianCanuck, your GT is Cj 7up without an underscore lol

I strongly advise every single person in the club to add everyone in the club. Its more efficient to see who's online to organize games and it is easier to set up parties and send messages.

So those of you who haven't added someone, please do so.

Also FloridianCanuck, your GT is Cj 7up without an underscore lol

Archived