The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------- [XBOX EASHL] CanucksClub -------

UMB

wow good game ryanstorm and joejoeyjoel sucks we lost the second cuz of a lag...

im down to play now if anyone wants

i dont really wanna play with only two people though especially since we have so many guys on our team

WOW THAT WAS SO BULL!!!!

Me JoeJoeyJoel and RyanStorm were playing (JoeJoeyJoel got disconnected in the first period after getting an assist) and the whole game was pretty laggy. included some moments where we waited for 3-5 mins for the game to come back. then we were up 3-2 in the third period with 2 minutes left and the game disconnected AND WE GOT THE LOSS.....

We have a few days to complete the playoffs, so we don't need to do them right away during the week as I know people have work and school and whatnot. I don't remember how many days the playoffs last, but if everyone says when they're free then hopefully we an schedule a team where we'll have 5 (or even 6) guys on.

In regards to playoffs, for those who don't know, it's the postseason which happens at the end of every month and lasts for a few days. To win the championship a team needs to win 4 consecutive playoff games (one can switch between playing playoff games and normal exhibition games). Once a team loses a playoff game then they are eliminated from the playoffs. Because the playoffs lasts a few days a team could play a playoff game or two on one day, then come back a few days later and play the rest.

Oh and sorry about only being able to play that 1 game earlier today. After it ended I had to leave.

so according to easportsworld.com playoffs start Wednesday the 26th at 6PM. I would assume it ends Monday the 31st.

We only need to win 4 playoff games in a row. Please check your connections BEFORE HAND so we don't get any lag/disconnections during the game.

So lets come up with a list; who's available to play when? we have 11 guys in our club and so I would really want 5 or 6 guys come out all at once. i know we have 5 or 6 active players (JoeJoeyJoel, Proto5un, Blomqvist, RW98, Liquid Samarium, Me UMADBRO, Ballz Plz) oh shoot thats seven !

well im sure we'll have at least 5

I know Blom can play D and I can go in net, I think RW98 played D prett well last time too, then C0NSER, Ballz Plz, RyanStorm and JJC fill ou the forward core

actually i havent seen JJC much lol

some people I'm getting a bit worried about ( though i do understand that you have lives)

Bowlblaze420

rwZephyr

SinisterStrike1

the latter 2 have only been in the club for a short time so I understand if you hvent made it out yet

bowlblaze where art thou

I usually play D if center is taken... My defensive player is rated 71 now... Maybe more once playoffs hit, but, as a center man, I'm good at slowing us down in the zone looking for opportune passes rather than rushing passes through the crease on the rush, which has very little effect.

I'll be on for playoffs... Wherever you need me.

Let's try to make at least 3 passes in the zone before shooting unless you're forced to shoot... Look behind you, along the boards, behind the net, in the corners before looking at the goalie... Gretzky vision y'all.

I usually play D if center is taken... My defensive player is rated 71 now... Maybe more once playoffs hit, but, as a center man, I'm good at slowing us down in the zone looking for opportune passes rather than rushing passes through the crease on the rush, which has very little effect.

I'll be on for playoffs... Wherever you need me.

Archived