4 replies to this topic

#1 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,049 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

Hey everyone. I've been trying to play every online mode in NHL 13 and every time a message that says 'This feature is disabled due to chat restrictions on your Sony Entertainment Network account.' So I went to the Sony Entertainment Network website and on to my account, but I couldn't seem to find anything that would help me turn chat restrictions off. Can anyone help me out?

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none.

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#2 c00kies

c00kies

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

I know that happened to me when I was using a secondary PSN account, haven't had that problem with a primary account though. You should try doing that on the primary account and see if it works. I don't think I was even able to send messages (or something like that) on one of my alternative accounts.
Posted Image
Thanks to Blueberries for the sig :)

#3 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,049 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

I know that happened to me when I was using a secondary PSN account, haven't had that problem with a primary account though. You should try doing that on the primary account and see if it works. I don't think I was even able to send messages (or something like that) on one of my alternative accounts.

Would I lose my online stuff if I tried that?

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

#4 c00kies

c00kies

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

Would I lose my online stuff if I tried that?

I meant to just try it on the primary account, regardless to whose it is. If it works on the Primary account, then it's your account that is the problem, but if it still doesn't work, then there might be something wrong (nothing major I'd assume) with the PS3.
Posted Image
Thanks to Blueberries for the sig :)

#5 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,049 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

I meant to just try it on the primary account, regardless to whose it is. If it works on the Primary account, then it's your account that is the problem, but if it still doesn't work, then there might be something wrong (nothing major I'd assume) with the PS3.

It works on the master account. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.