The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PS3 Chat Restrictions

Pears

Hey everyone. I've been trying to play every online mode in NHL 13 and every time a message that says 'This feature is disabled due to chat restrictions on your Sony Entertainment Network account.' So I went to the Sony Entertainment Network website and on to my account, but I couldn't seem to find anything that would help me turn chat restrictions off. Can anyone help me out?

I know that happened to me when I was using a secondary PSN account, haven't had that problem with a primary account though. You should try doing that on the primary account and see if it works. I don't think I was even able to send messages (or something like that) on one of my alternative accounts.

I know that happened to me when I was using a secondary PSN account, haven't had that problem with a primary account though. You should try doing that on the primary account and see if it works. I don't think I was even able to send messages (or something like that) on one of my alternative accounts.

I meant to just try it on the primary account, regardless to whose it is. If it works on the Primary account, then it's your account that is the problem, but if it still doesn't work, then there might be something wrong (nothing major I'd assume) with the PS3.

Archived