Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GLASSJAW

iPhone 5 will be announced tomorrow at 10AM

Just for the record, I think most guys have their wallets in their back pockets. Not phones. I've only ever seen girls do that...Which I think is weird, but hey, who cares, I don't judge.

man, no wonder there are so many broken/cracked smart phones out there. i can't believe you guys keep anything back there. besides, it's so much easier for pick pockets, and super uncomfortable to sit, unless you remove your phone and wallet when you sit down?

sorry, i'm just trying to see how this works.

Car keys, house keys, wallet, and phone. Walking on a sunny (not too hot, not too cold) day wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Where do you put your stuff?

looks like apple retail store won't be selling unlocked ones at launch.. only to ppl that renew or signing new contracts.. i guess they trying to cut down ppl on flipping..

Should i get an iPhone 4s or 5?

I mean i'm leaning towards the 4S because it's cheaper and well i don't really understand how the 5 is worth more and is pretty much the same phone besides that it's a little bit faster?

I don't know, i was never good with that kind of stuff.

Which one should i get?

Ha ha ha ha.... I was just reading for the most part and staying out of the conversation, but this comment made me literally LOL.

Do some research buddy. Apple may have ignited the smartphone wars with the Iphone, but they copied a TON of ideas from other people, which is why the Apple/Samsung court decision was so laughable.

Guys, computers get faster and faster all the time. It's important.

Not only will apps be opened faster, but it also allows designers to make more complicated and better apps. Because of the new platform.

Want to be running Windows95 still?