The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

iPhone 5 will be announced tomorrow at 10AM

GLASSJAW

My mom has no idea how to work computers, but she's an absolute whiz with her iPhone. My friend bought her grandma an iPad for Christmas last year, and she has (slowly but surely) learned how to use too, despite not owning a PC, ever.

Dunno why people would call this 'expensive crap' or 'garbage' -- Apple fanboy, Samsung fanboy, whatever, doesn't matter. These little machines are absolutely brilliant, I think.

I just think Apple is significantly better at being user-friendly, so for people like my mom, or for the totally clueless grandmothers of the world, the products are fantastic. I'm not sure how someone could call it crap, garbage, etc. just because they don't want one, lol.

My mom has no idea how to work computers, but she's an absolute whiz with her iPhone. My friend bought her grandma an iPad for Christmas last year, and she has (slowly but surely) learned how to use too, despite not owning a PC, ever.

Dunno why people would call this 'expensive crap' or 'garbage' -- Apple fanboy, Samsung fanboy, whatever, doesn't matter. These little machines are absolutely brilliant, I think.

I just think Apple is significantly better at being user-friendly, so for people like my mom, or for the totally clueless grandmothers of the world, the products are fantastic. I'm not sure how someone could call it crap, garbage, etc. just because they don't want one, lol.

Archived