Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GLASSJAW

iPhone 5 will be announced tomorrow at 10AM

326 posts in this topic

I'm still using a 3GS because I've been waiting for this one to come out. Can't wait to see what they've done.

wouldn't the i phone 5 and it's increased screen size pretty much BE the i-pad mini?

I personally prefer any other phone over iphone, but the only apple product i'll buy in my whole life is an ipod.

I personally prefer any other phone over iphone, but the only apple product i'll buy in my whole life is an ipod.

The S3 market will start to dwindle. If you Samsung fanboys think that the impending ban on the sales of Samsung smartphones (including the S3) will not have a drastic effect...you be dead wrong.

Wow. There are a lot of butt-hurt fans here eh...?

There is a reason the iPhone is the best selling phone out there.

Quit the sarcastic jokes and buzz off.

Don't you Samsung fanboys have some court dates to attend to?

My mom has no idea how to work computers, but she's an absolute whiz with her iPhone. My friend bought her grandma an iPad for Christmas last year, and she has (slowly but surely) learned how to use too, despite not owning a PC, ever.

Dunno why people would call this 'expensive crap' or 'garbage' -- Apple fanboy, Samsung fanboy, whatever, doesn't matter. These little machines are absolutely brilliant, I think.

I just think Apple is significantly better at being user-friendly, so for people like my mom, or for the totally clueless grandmothers of the world, the products are fantastic. I'm not sure how someone could call it crap, garbage, etc. just because they don't want one, lol.

Gigantic marketing budget.

Enjoy a bricked phone when your battery craps out.

I've never been a big fan of apple, but I'm probably going to pick up the IP5. Wife has the IP4s, and I really like it, plus we'll e able to share aps/facetime eathother.

Samsung > Apple

I see I'm too late for the anti-apple circlejerk.

They are going to continue using glass screens? They break so easily, I know so many people that have shattered screens.

My mom has no idea how to work computers, but she's an absolute whiz with her iPhone. My friend bought her grandma an iPad for Christmas last year, and she has (slowly but surely) learned how to use too, despite not owning a PC, ever.

Dunno why people would call this 'expensive crap' or 'garbage' -- Apple fanboy, Samsung fanboy, whatever, doesn't matter. These little machines are absolutely brilliant, I think.

I just think Apple is significantly better at being user-friendly, so for people like my mom, or for the totally clueless grandmothers of the world, the products are fantastic. I'm not sure how someone could call it crap, garbage, etc. just because they don't want one, lol.