The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

iPhone 5 will be announced tomorrow at 10AM

GLASSJAW

Coming in 2017...The iphone 10. Taller, faster, more rows of apps...

But seriously...I think that ALL phones are basically reaching a plateau, not just iPhone, including Androids and everything. There's only so much you can invent, and then things taper off for a while. Look at TVs for example. They came out with Plasma/LCD. And since then they just get thinner and lighter, with a few more features, but are more or less the same every year. We can't keep expecting phones to have brand new, game-changing features every year. The iphone 5 does look like an elegant piece of work though.

377360_10151041005166053_710255080_n.jpg

I think I'll be sticking with my BB Torch (at least for another year when my contract is up).

My in-laws have the S3 and it's quite big. And the iPhone5 looks bigger too. It'll probably break if I sat down with it in my back pocket. And I don't want to carry a murse (aka man purse) around just for a phone that supposed to fit in my jeans or jacket pocket.

I think I'll be sticking with my BB Torch (at least for another year when my contract is up).

My in-laws have the S3 and it's quite big. And the iPhone5 looks bigger too. It'll probably break if I sat down with it in my back pocket. And I don't want to carry a murse (aka man purse) around just for a phone that supposed to fit in my jeans or jacket pocket.

racist?

edit: i was going to wait for you to respond with some BS about redneck being racist against white people, or something like that but I'm not even going to wait. do you honestly think that a minority cannot be a redneck? I am white, and grew up in Prince Albert, Sask. if I learnt one thing, it's that rednecks come in all shapes, sizes, and colours. it is not something reserved for whites (or even poor people), and it is most definitely not a racist term. i'm actually offended that you think it is.

Kudos on making an offensive and uneducated comment. Total douche move.

Perhaps the term "redneck" is not an official racist term. And perhaps I overstated it by saying it was a racist comment. But generally when someone says "redneck"...what is one supposed to think? Say what you want but I'm not the one that started the name calling.

racist?

edit: i was going to wait for you to respond with some BS about redneck being racist against white people, or something like that but I'm not even going to wait. do you honestly think that a minority cannot be a redneck? I am white, and grew up in Prince Albert, Sask. if I learnt one thing, it's that rednecks come in all shapes, sizes, and colours. it is not something reserved for whites (or even poor people), and it is most definitely not a racist term. i'm actually offended that you think it is.

Kudos on making an offensive and uneducated comment. Total douche move.

one is supposed to think tight denim (sometimes dusty/distressed), flannel, a coyboy hat, and a big belt buckle. also, those tight jeans usually result in the wallet, or anything else, being put in the back pocket. the fact that you jumped to "that's racist" is very telling about you as a person.

have you ever even known a redneck?

My apologies then. Growing up...the word "redneck" was always used as a derogatory term. Not a cowboy description that you have outlined. I did not know "redneck" = "cowboy".

I've known some rednecks (the term as you have described). I prefer to call them cowboys instead of a term (as I have viewed it) meant to demean someone.

Archived