Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

iPhone 5 will be announced tomorrow at 10AM

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
325 replies to this topic

#271 EvoLu7ioN

EvoLu7ioN

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

Samsung has been making these ads since the first Galaxy came out. I honestly find it to be pathetic. Samsung is making these ads just to gain attention because they know they will not make the same amount of sales as Apple does, you never see Apple slamming Samsung in any ads.

Apple knows they have a good product and will have huge sales no matter what, while Samsung has to do things like making an ad like this.

:picard: :picard: :picard:

Apple has a very similiar lineup of ads against Microsoft haha. These ads are all funny as hell, but the Samsung ones are easily the funniest, that mom and dad line was gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DWLyrljLDk&feature=related
Posted Image

#272 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:20 PM

Samsung has been making these ads since the first Galaxy came out. I honestly find it to be pathetic. Samsung is making these ads just to gain attention because they know they will not make the same amount of sales as Apple does, you never see Apple slamming Samsung in any ads.

Apple knows they have a good product and will have huge sales no matter what, while Samsung has to do things like making an ad like this.

That is because they are pouring in their money for lawyers to sue Samsung. If Apple didn't care about Samsung, then why would they sue Samsung? I mean everyone is already buying Apple iPhones, so what was the purpose of suing Samsung?

Posted Image

#273 Canucksbiggestfan

Canucksbiggestfan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,027 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:00 PM

:picard: :picard: :picard:

Apple has a very similiar lineup of ads against Microsoft haha. These ads are all funny as hell, but the Samsung ones are easily the funniest, that mom and dad line was gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DWLyrljLDk&feature=related

I know about the PC vs Mac ads. They made those because they weren't making the same amounts of money that Microsoft was from laptops. Also PC owns the computer market big time.

I am talking the Samsung vs Apple ads. Samsung is acting like a bitter ex by making these commercials which mocks the phone and the person who buys it.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#274 MoneypuckOverlord

MoneypuckOverlord

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,966 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:52 AM

I know about the PC vs Mac ads. They made those because they weren't making the same amounts of money that Microsoft was from laptops. Also PC owns the computer market big time.

I am talking the Samsung vs Apple ads. Samsung is acting like a bitter ex by making these commercials which mocks the phone and the person who buys it.

samsung's has no huge line ups for any of their products. Thats why attack them. As for the iphone5? How does apple improve on something thats already perfect????

Players Nikolaj Ehlers have been compared too by the fan base of the Vancouver Canucks.

1 Pavel Bure

2 Markus Naslund

3 Nathan Mackkinon

4 Jonathan Drouin.

5 Jonathan Tavares

http://bleacherrepor...d-top-prospects

combine results.  Ehlers 5'11 162 lbs of solid rock.  

#275 PlayStation

PlayStation

XBox

• Members
  • 9,317 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:35 AM

Walked into the Appke store and got one... Hah to all the people who spent hours in line.
Posted Image

"Real Men" :bigblush:

#276 Jai604

Jai604

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,040 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:30 AM

Yeah, Apple would rather spend that money suing Samsung for making a rectangle with round edges.

:rolleyes:

Apple has resorted to these kinds of tactics before, as others have mentioned with the Mac vs. PC battle.

samsung's has no huge line ups for any of their products. Thats why attack them. As for the iphone5? How does apple improve on something thats already perfect????

Are you purposely trying to make yourself look stupid now? lol

Edited by Jai604, 23 September 2012 - 06:31 AM.

RIP LB RR PD

#277 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:20 AM

Lets see...maybe by improving the mapping solution?? duh
Hahaha iPhone 5 is really perfect?

Posted Image

#278 No_More_Larchide

No_More_Larchide

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

I dont understand how you can hate on one ad campaign by Samsung, but in the same breath dismiss the one by apple vs PC. They are extremely similar ad campaigns. How do you justify this argument...
Larchide is spelled wrong on purpose....

#279 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

Walked into the Appke store and got one... Hah to all the people who spent hours in line.

How much did you pay with tax included? $960?

Posted Image

#280 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

I dont understand how you can hate on one ad campaign by Samsung, but in the same breath dismiss the one by apple vs PC. They are extremely similar ad campaigns. How do you justify this argument...

That is because he is an Apple fan boy. Apple can do no wrong in his eyes. Perfect products and perfect company.

Posted Image

#281 Dion Phaneuf

Dion Phaneuf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,850 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

I don't find Apple Maps to be a big deal. I'm farily good with directions...

Nobody here owns a GPS?

gallery_47851_23_84084.png

medium.png - CDCGML 483288048.png - EHL  medium.png - CDCFL

#282 PlayStation

PlayStation

XBox

• Members
  • 9,317 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:53 AM

How much did you pay with tax included? $960?

$179 for the phone, 3 year contract.

Edited by PlayStation, 23 September 2012 - 10:53 AM.

Posted Image

"Real Men" :bigblush:

#283 jovocop55

jovocop55

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,152 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

Nobody here owns a GPS?

agree... i hardly use my map at all.. just use gps.. it's nice to have apple maps but dont it that bad

#284 Bob.Loblaw

Bob.Loblaw

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

$179 for the phone, 3 year contract.

Minimum plan cost?

#285 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

Nobody here owns a GPS?

Then what is the point of owning the iPhone?
Camera suck...oh well, I have DSLR
Mapping sucks...oh well, I have GPS
Battery sucks...Oh well, I have a Re-charger and ipod
Screen is too small...oh well, I have a tablet
Phone reception sucks...oh well etc. etc.

Then why is it so damn expensive if nothing works like it should? Might as well just pay $50 and buy a flip phone with better reception.

Posted Image

#286 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:46 AM

agree... i hardly use my map at all.. just use gps.. it's nice to have apple maps but dont it that bad

Apple maps was the only biggest change that Apple was blabbing about before their release of iPhone 5 but now it doesn't matter?? So the only thing they improved was the bigger screen? So sad. And don't talk about faster processor because that is improved on every electronic device yearly (not an Apple thing).

Posted Image

#287 Dion Phaneuf

Dion Phaneuf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,850 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

Then what is the point of owning the iPhone?
Camera suck...oh well, I have DSLR
Mapping sucks...oh well, I have GPS
Battery sucks...Oh well, I have a Re-charger and ipod
Screen is too small...oh well, I have a tablet
Phone reception sucks...oh well etc. etc.

Then why is it so damn expensive if nothing works like it should? Might as well just pay $50 and buy a flip phone with better reception.

:picard:

My point is that when you're driving it would make sense to use your GPS instead of Apple/Google maps.

I do use the map apps occasionally to see all the different venues in a certain area (ex. restaurants in downtown).

Why do you make the dumbest posts? All your posts either bash a fellow users opinion or are about what's best. Like I said to you before, not everyone cares about little specs.

Your points are retarded.

- the camera is good enough
- using a GPS allows one to use their phone for other things while driving
- 7 hours isn't enough?
- does a tablet fit in my pocket?
- not my fault you're cheap

FYI, Google Maps will be released shortly if everything goes well. If you really are butthurt about Apple not making a great app on their firat attempt by all means create your own (then we can all bash you).

I can't wait for your response.

gallery_47851_23_84084.png

medium.png - CDCGML 483288048.png - EHL  medium.png - CDCFL

#288 trek

trek

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

The call quality on my iPhone 5 is significantly better than my 4. Rivals my work Bold 9900.

#289 CIA

CIA

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:45 PM

I really don't get people who just have to bash apple. You don't like the iPhone? Fine, don't get it then.

Everyone knows the specs, the company, and people want to buy the frickin phone. Okay, Samsung has bigger screen, better this and that but apple has ios6, siri blah blah. Oh noes the map app is as good as google maps! LOL APPLE SUXS. You're all stupid for getting the iPhone! Sheep sheep! Errr...okay. At the end of the day, there are more important things in life to argue over. LTE, NFC, wtf? Just get what u want and carry on. I'll stick to my bb 9700? 9300? Idk, some phone that lets me talk to people.
Posted Image

#290 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:47 PM

My point is that when you're driving it would make sense to use your GPS instead of Apple/Google maps.

I do use the map apps occasionally to see all the different venues in a certain area (ex. restaurants in downtown).

Why do you make the dumbest posts? All your posts either bash a fellow users opinion or are about what's best. Like I said to you before, not everyone cares about little specs.

- 7 hours isn't enough?

FYI, Google Maps will be released shortly if everything goes well. If you really are butthurt about Apple not making a great app on their firat attempt by all means create your own (then we can all bash you).

Well, am not bashing anyone. Am just saying why get an iPhone if simple things don't work? I thought Apple's motto was "it just works". Well if "it just works" then why is the mapping solution not up to par and not working correctly? If they knew that the map app wouldn't work properly on the first try then why release it at all. They couldn't take the time to improve it and make it work, because they were too excited to brag about it and reveal it in order to make more hype around iPhone 5. I honestly think with Steve jobs gone, Apple will decline. Apple is just selling products because of their logo.

Also, the fact is maps on a smartphone has become a necessity and a lot of people use it. Do you also put your gps in your pocket too when not driving but walking to your destination? A lot of people also use their iPhone's as in car navigation too, that is why there are crap loads of accessories for it.

Posted Image

#291 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

I really don't get people who just have to bash apple. You don't like the iPhone? Fine, don't get it then.

Everyone knows the specs, the company, and people want to buy the frickin phone. Okay, Samsung has bigger screen, better this and that but apple has ios6, siri blah blah. Oh noes the map app is as good as google maps! LOL APPLE SUXS. You're all stupid for getting the iPhone! Sheep sheep! Errr...okay. At the end of the day, there are more important things in life to argue over. LTE, NFC, wtf? Just get what u want and carry on. I'll stick to my bb 9700? 9300? Idk, some phone that lets me talk to people.

Calm down. I just want to know what is the hoopla and hype with the iPhone 5 so I could go to Apple store and get one. I mean, there are 10 threads about iPhone, iOS6 etc. and everyone wants one but I want to understand the rationale behind owning one over other mobile devices. I want to know what makes it so special that people wait in line for 10 days to get their hands on one. Is it the logo? the color? the material? the OS?

Posted Image

#292 Columbo

Columbo

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,923 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

Every time I hear people talking about the iPhone 5, all I think of is this picture I saw on facebook:

Posted Image

Edited by Columbo, 23 September 2012 - 02:20 PM.

#293 Canucksbiggestfan

Canucksbiggestfan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,027 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Samsung is not only attacking the iPhone but is also mocking the people who buy the iPhone.

Apple did attack PC but they did not attack the user. Apple showed them as being cool and hip, while showing the PC to be uptight and nerdy. They were showing that Apple computers were much more sexier and sleek while the PC was more about work and boring.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#294 Canucksbiggestfan

Canucksbiggestfan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,027 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

That is because he is an Apple fan boy. Apple can do no wrong in his eyes. Perfect products and perfect company.

You are really getting on my nerves and this is the last time I will respond to you.

Do I own Apple products... Yes.
Am I an Apple fanboy... No.

I like the iPhone and iPod, I like the Apple company because they make good products and they do that while making them look nice.

I prefer a PC over an Apple laptop. Samsung has a good phone, my cousin has the Galaxy S2 and I even thought it was cool.

One thing that makes me angry about the Samsung Galaxy phone (has nothing to do with the phone) are the Samsung fanboys (ex. Pouria). Samsung fan boys go and attack anyone who has a iPhone by telling them it sucks compared to the GS3, it doesn't have that, it doesn't have this, blah, blah, blah...

Get over yourselves Samsung users. I prefer iPhone because it is easy to use for me, I like the look, and I like the layout/iOS. To me the iPhone will be better because I prefer it, Samsung could have a projector built in to their phone but I would still prefer the iPhone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#295 bobopan

bobopan

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,532 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

Who gives a flying frack?

Signed this apple user who saw that commerical and found it quite funny. Good on Samsung.

#296 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:49 PM

You are really getting on my nerves and this is the last time I will respond to you.

Do I own Apple products... Yes.
Am I an Apple fanboy... No.

I like the iPhone and iPod, I like the Apple company because they make good products and they do that while making them look nice.

I prefer a PC over an Apple laptop. Samsung has a good phone, my cousin has the Galaxy S2 and I even thought it was cool.

One thing that makes me angry about the Samsung Galaxy phone (has nothing to do with the phone) are the Samsung fanboys (ex. Pouria). Samsung fan boys go and attack anyone who has a iPhone by telling them it sucks compared to the GS3, it doesn't have that, it doesn't have this, blah, blah, blah...

Get over yourselves Samsung users. I prefer iPhone because it is easy to use for me, I like the look, and I like the layout/iOS. To me the iPhone will be better because I prefer it, Samsung could have a projector built in to their phone but I would still prefer the iPhone.

How am I a Samsung fan boy when I actually like the Lumia 920 by Nokia? I just like the most innovative phones that work properly, not really a fan of any company. I will buy the products that are considered the best not products that have the most hype.

You want to know why I think Lumia 920 is the best?

Here is their mapping solution:

Nokia Maps for Windows Phone 8 adds offline access

Published by Pino Bonetti on September 6, 2012

Posted Image

Since we introduced our location-based apps for Nokia Lumia last year, the most requested feature was to make Nokia Maps work offline just like Nokia Drive. With the evolution of the Windows Phone platform, this feature is now available for Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820 consumers.

Offline maps mean you get super-fast maps and can save on data costs, anywhere you go.

Additionally, Nokia Maps will also include:

• voice guided turn-by-turn pedestrian navigation to take you right to your destination
  • augmented reality view to reveal the places around you so you literally see where you need to go
  • venue maps to see what’s inside venues like shopping malls, airports and stadiums
  • a link to Nokia Drive to start voice-guided car navigation directly from Nokia Maps

But let’s see the features of Nokia Maps for Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820 in more detail.

Offline maps

Posted Image Posted Image

As we revealed in June, the Nokia Location Platform is powering the whole Windows Phone 8 ecosystem with the with the intention of developing smartphones that bring advanced location experiences.

Windows Phone 8 partners and developers will be able to use our location assets to build high quality location-based apps and experiences.

One of the key benefits is that location-based apps specifically built for Windows Phone 8 will be able to use offline maps, for a snappier mobile maps experience. In fact, not only can maps be downloaded, but they can also be used by other apps specifically designed for the new OS.

While those features are available on all Windows Phone 8 smartphones, the experience is going to reach the next level onNokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820. These two smartphones also include autonomous assisted GPS and GLONASS receivers. In plain English, this means that you can see yourself on a map within seconds, even when you’re offline.

Nokia has recognized the importance of a hybrid location platform that can work online as well as offline from the first time a navigation app was introduced on a smartphone (the Nokia N95).

Now some other players are also recognizing how useful an offline mapping experience can be. However, our experience is much more advanced. It’s not only about caching a part of the map, with a size limit, in only a few countries and without search or navigation, it’s really about bringing part of the experience offline. We have covered this topic previously and you can learn more here.

Voice guided turn-by-turn navigation

Posted Image

We believe that Nokia Maps helps you feel like a local anywhere: you can see where you are, discover the best places around with a tap, and get to know new destinations with trusted guides and tips from locals. But this is, of course, only half the story, because once you’ve found a great place on Nokia Maps, you also want to know how to get there.

If you have a car, you can now start Nokia Drive voice guided turn-by-turn navigation directly from Nokia Maps. But most importantly, if you’re on foot, you have now voice guided turn-by-turn pedestrian navigation too. It is important to highlight that our pedestrian navigation is specifically tailored to take into account footpaths, parks, stairs and all those areas that are only accessible on foot.

Augmented reality view

Posted Image

So, let’s say you have found a good place to have dinner with Nokia Maps; you’ve followed the pedestrian navigation but you can’t recognize the place. This is very common, especially in very busy cities. Well, today we are happy to introduce an augmented reality view in Nokia Maps to spot the place you are going to.

Venue maps

Posted Image

And if your destination is within a venue, Nokia Maps is going to help you out too. We have been mapping thousands of venues like airports, shopping malls and stadiums to help you orientate yourself even after you have reached the destination and passed its entrance. Venue maps are available in the new version of Nokia Maps too.

What about existing Lumia owners?

Although these new feature of Nokia Maps are not going to be available for current Windows Phone users, we also have exciting news and updates for owners of a Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 800, Nokia Lumia 710 or Nokia Lumia 610.

Nokia is continuously updating its location-based apps and after a successful beta test of Nokia City Lens, our augmented reality app is now available on Windows Phone Marketplace in the Nokia Collection. Go grab it now, while it’s hot.

Just last July we introduced a revolutionary feature of Nokia Drive, called My Commute, which learns your driving preferences and uses information about the latest traffic conditions to help you choose between the different routes you usually take to get to the places you travel most. Initially available only in the US, this feature is also going to be available in Germany, Russia, UK and Brazil in the coming months.

Soon, Nokia Transport for current Lumia devices is going to be updated with improved user experience, search history and automatic coverage update.

Compare this to the gimmicky non-functional Apple maps and tell me how iPhone 5 is the perfect phone. What I don't understand is people following others like a sheep to buy a product based on the logo and hype but not based on specs and features. I mean Nokia, Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Motorola and Blackberry are all good reputable companies too but it seems Apple is the only company people go with even if their products become inferior compared to other companies.

Posted Image

#297 ChenWei91

ChenWei91

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

dis thred es so funneh mang.

Edited by (>'-')>, 23 September 2012 - 05:57 PM.

(>'-')>Posted Image<('-'<)

#298 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

Benchmarking mobile maps

Published by Pino Bonetti on September 20, 2012

When you are passionate about gadgets and technologies, it’s only natural to compare what’s available to find the best fit. This is particularly true nowadays with smartphones. Many manufacturers, including Nokia, have recently introduced their newest mobile devices and the Internet is buzzing with numbers and specifications.

We are very proud of the hardware innovation that powers theNokia Lumia 920, like PureView, NFC, wireless charging and PureMotion HD+, but we believe that there is even more.

It’s not only about raw numbers; it’s about what you can actually do with your smartphone. For example, it can be something you were unable to do before, like taking photos without flash in low-light conditions. Or it can be a better way to handle everyday life, likedriving to work.

Location experiences

For all the needs that begin with a “where” question, we have developed a compelling suite of applications that delivers the best location-based experiences – helping you to discover the world around you and navigate your life. Not only is this possible because the location business is strategic to Nokia, but because these apps are running on the world’s most advanced location platform.

Unlike our competitors, which are financing their location assets with advertising or licensing mapping content from third parties, we completely own, build and distribute mapping content, platform and apps.

In other words, we truly understand that maps and location-based apps must be accurate, provide the best quality and be accessible basically anywhere. That’s been standard practice at Nokia for the past six years, and we also understand that “pretty” isn’t enough. You expect excellence in your smartphone mapping experience.

Our superior apps are built on the most accurate, automotive-grade Navteq maps, meticulously developed by over 20 years of know-how. We believe that the best user experience comes indeed from precise data, robust processing of core platform functionalities like routing, geocoding and traffic, and by user friendly apps. All this cannot be built overnight.

A mapping experience is a must-have feature for many of us. In fact, a recent survey by IDG found that 77% of respondents are using smartphones for GPS navigation. No wonder that many of our readers are closely following the recent development and changes of mapping apps and the user experience on the newest smartphones.

The benchmark

Let’s take a look at the location experience on some of the newest smartphones:

Posted Image

“Nokia’s suite of location-aware apps and services on its new Lumia devices put it in a clear lead over its competitors in terms of the depth, breadth and integration of the mapping, navigation and transport experiences it can offer. It also leads in terms of the global coverage it provides,” said Tim Shepherd, senior analyst at Canalys.

I think the most impressive difference, beside the ability to use Nokia location-based apps offline as well as online, is the number of countries where voice guided turn-by-turn navigation is available.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

The big map is Nokia’s, the bottom left is Google and Apple is on the right.

Posted Image

#299 J.R.

J.R.

Rainbow Butt Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,200 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

- 7 hours isn't enough?

Ummm.. I use my first generation Galaxy S to navigate and play music (it will even pause if there's an incoming, handsfree call etc) at the same time. I would expect the fifth generation iphone should be able to handle the same things at the same time, no?

What the hell else are you using your phone for anyway? You're supposed to be DRIVING.
"Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted ImagePosted Image

#300 CanuckinEdm

CanuckinEdm

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:41 AM

I updated to iOS 6 and now I can't watch embedded videos... Lame I was going to get a new phone but i dont think it will be the 5 it's either the Nokia or the iPhone anyone know when the Nokia will be getting released?

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.