The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

US Ambassador Killed in Libya

DonLever

Sharp you're not getting it.

I don't care if its religious people or atheists, you just don't stir the pot in a very politically unstable region.

Some media sites are even writing on arresting Same Bacile (or whatever his real name is) due to a threat of national security. Source: http://www.google.ca...o2bShwPhIKVQuFw

You're so ignorant. But I guess I don't blame you, being so ingrained in western culture.

Middle easterners don't compartmentalize like we North Americans do. Religion, politics, food, health, security, it is all LIFE to them. We use the term 'political turmoil', but to them, everything is connected.

Libya is very stable? Tell that to the 4 dead Americans there.

The Young Turks breaks it down - shows that actors had no idea the movie was on Muhammad because during filming, they used the name 'Master George' ... the creator of the video dubbed in Muhammad afterwards. Skip to 6:00.

The cast and crew were duped into making this horrific movie.

So what? You're back peddling now?

I'l say it again, shame on the creator of the video, for foolishly making a video that just causes more harm and suffering.

The fact that the guy is in hiding is indicative of his own shame. He won't even use his real name. What shame.

...........U.S. officials believe the militants were using the demonstration against the video as a cover to get into the consulate and then take as much revenge as they could on Americans, Martin reports.

While the White House has been hesitant to call the attack planned, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers was not so ambiguous.

"Absolutely it's a terrorist attack," Rogers told CBS News Capitol Hill producer Jill Jackson. "This was not done by the Libyan government. It was done by an external group we believe has at least extremist ties, maybe al Qaeda ties, and the style and the signature of the attack clearly would be something that we have seen before and would be in line with something al Qaeda would do."

Archived