Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hunter.S-Kerouac

buff'd up nucks

19 posts in this topic

I for one don't believe Luo will be the one out of town I mostly think it's a big rouse in order to pump Schniders tires. I think Winnipeg would be a likely location for him.

I doubt they will be trading kane's right's for anything but what about Byfuglien?

I propose C Schnide+ Alberts

for Byfuglien+ Carl Klingberg (I think he would be great to develop alongside our other power forwards waiting in the wings Jensen and Kass)

our pp would be un stoppable with Byfuglien infront of the net while the Sedins work magic. In a few years J schroder, Kass, Jensen, Klingberg, will be blooming into solid core players on a team that would scare the begeezes out of anyone.

If only they would give us Mark Scheifele for Raymond and a 2nd that would be amazing.

Are you high? You want to trade SCHNEIDER for THIS porker? Hell no!

dustinbyfuglienfatphoto.jpg

Don't worry I've done this before (about the bad proposal

That porker parked infront of the net yes. The same one that has stifled the Canucks on many occasions. Same one who had 53pts in 66 games playing d on the Jets last season and 53 again the season before that.

Me thinks Schniders Value is more inflated than Dustin's belly after a tim's run.

That porker parked infront of the net yes. The same one that has stifled the Canucks on many occasions. Same one who had 53pts in 66 games playing d on the Jets last season and 53 again the season before that.

:sadno:

And if we're trading Schneider to Winnipeg I'd want Kane coming back.

When will people accept the fact Luongo is no longer going to be a Canuck sooner than later? Also, HELL NO! to Byfuglien.

Buck Foston tks for postin the pic it really illustrates what a beef cake Dustin is and just how hard it is to see around him.

Buck Foston tks for postin the pic it really illustrates what a beef cake Dustin is and just how hard it is to see around him.

Are you high? You want to trade SCHNEIDER for THIS porker? Hell no!

dustinbyfuglienfatphoto.jpg