Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

League of Legends Stream!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kass

Kass

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

Hey guys I will be streaming for the rest of the day/night (Aside from a dinner break. Come check it out I have a great setup for your viewing pleasure! If you want also please send my stream link out to your friends I would like as many viewers as possible! I will also be doing a give away some time tonight, a steam code for humble bundle!

http://www.twitch.tv/kilzedtv

Edited by Kass, 13 September 2012 - 05:53 PM.

#2 Kass

Kass

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

Bump Steam is online right now I have a new setup for optimal viewing pleasure!

#3 Vidboy

Vidboy

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:40 AM

I'll be watchin season 2 finals while we have no hockey. Cheering for CLG.eu & Dig. Sportdnet should pick up esports so w're not stuck watching poker 24/7 like last time.

#4 Kass

Kass

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

Stream is back online and I have a new UI layout! Come check it out playing ranked all day!

#5 Hyzer

Hyzer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

Kass, what kinda frames do you hit while streaming league with your set up right now? I'm getting an i5-3570k and Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce in a few days... just wondering how the quality is while streaming as well as your frame rate in game. Also, whats your frame rate in games such as BF3/etc without streaming? Cheers mate.

#6 ChenWei91

ChenWei91

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

Kass, what kinda frames do you hit while streaming league with your set up right now? I'm getting an i5-3570k and Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce in a few days... just wondering how the quality is while streaming as well as your frame rate in game. Also, whats your frame rate in games such as BF3/etc without streaming? Cheers mate.

It's not really about your system specs, but more your upload speed.

I can can stream HD with max settings on League of Legends with an average FPS of 120+. While in Battlefield 3 / Guild Wars 2 I can go medium graphics, with average an of 50-70 FPS (streaming).

Oddly enough though... I can't really stream Minecraft...

Edited by (>'-')>, 19 September 2012 - 06:52 PM.

(>'-')>Posted Image<('-'<)

#7 Kass

Kass

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

Stream is back up now!

But Idk I get normally around 150+- fps on league without my ui stuff and without streaming and around 60-100 with that on

#8 Kass

Kass

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

Streaming all evening/night come check it out doing duo queue ranked right now

http://www.twitch.tv/kilzedtv

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.