The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

League of Legends Stream!

Kass

Hey guys I will be streaming for the rest of the day/night (Aside from a dinner break. Come check it out I have a great setup for your viewing pleasure! If you want also please send my stream link out to your friends I would like as many viewers as possible! I will also be doing a give away some time tonight, a steam code for humble bundle!

http://www.twitch.tv/kilzedtv

Kass, what kinda frames do you hit while streaming league with your set up right now? I'm getting an i5-3570k and Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce in a few days... just wondering how the quality is while streaming as well as your frame rate in game. Also, whats your frame rate in games such as BF3/etc without streaming? Cheers mate.

Kass, what kinda frames do you hit while streaming league with your set up right now? I'm getting an i5-3570k and Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce in a few days... just wondering how the quality is while streaming as well as your frame rate in game. Also, whats your frame rate in games such as BF3/etc without streaming? Cheers mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived