Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

10 TEAMS THAT CAN WIN IT ALL: CANUCKS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#61 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,402 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:49 PM

to win a cup on the west coast you need a team that can dominate in the playoffs (case in point LA and Anaheim)
we have never had and still don't have a team that even comes close to doing so.

I believe the Nucks could use a few tweaks, but I have seen you posting like this continuously with nothing contsructive to add.

So for the sake of argument, tell us all what the Canucks need to do to contend then? What moves and deals? Who goes, who stays? How do you make that happen? Lay it on us.

I was saying Lu-Urns...

star-wars-hockey-goal.gif?w=284

#62 winacup

winacup

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:14 PM

that's for mike gillis to figure out. until he does, the cup isn't coming here.
Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.