Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOB for MVP

CDC Virtual Hockey League (Red Wings & Flyers available)

2,461 posts in this topic

Dallas with a another great win against Tampa, not to mention that Dallas is slowly climbing the standings! Record in the last 10 games is now 5-3-2.

Congrats to Eric Fehr on his 1st goal...

I see that the Blues are in last once again LOL

For teams that have cap space and are looking for a solid bottom 6 player, Matt Cullen could go for cheap.

Grr Boston lost to Tampa, but Providence routs Eastern Conference leading St Johns 7-0 to pull within 1 point of them. weird that an eastern conference leader is full of unknowns :/

Toronto is casually shopping for a top 6 (or top 3) forward and a top 4 (or top 2) defencemen. GM The Phaneuf Train is hoping to move prospects as the main piece along with roster players.

[Report] Penguins were seen doing the Gangnam style dance after their win today (more to come).

SOB can you go on MSN for a sec I gotta ask you something about the lines

oh man...first line starts to heat up but I've lost two in a row...this is NOT good... 4 losses in 6 games. well at least i'll have brule back for my next game.

Website not updating, nothing I can do right now

up to Day 58 is simmed, but the website wont update, will try again tomorrow

Milwaukee beats the Devils 4-3 despite being outshot 45-9. Outshot 23-4 in the 2nd and 15-1 in the 3rd. Scored on my only shot in the 3rd and in

OT.

Milwaukee beats the Devils 4-3 despite being outshot 45-9. Outshot 23-4 in the 2nd and 15-1 in the 3rd. Scored on my only shot in the 3rd and in

OT.

Florida is hot right now. Looking for a top-6 forward. Willing to package one of Erik Gudbranson, Brett Connolly, or Charlie Coyle + a roster player, and a pick.