Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOB for MVP

CDC Virtual Hockey League (Red Wings & Flyers available)

2,461 posts in this topic

Andrew Shaw gets a 5 goal game for Rockford but still finishes a -2 :o

Andrew Shaw gets a 5 goal game for Rockford but still finishes a -2 :o

How the heck is the midwest division in the AHL so bad?

Milwaukee is in 1st place in the MW with 49 points, which would put them in 9th in the Western Conference if it wasn't for the top 3 seeds. 2nd place team in that divison has 35 points.

Second line strikes again, two points each..Samuelsson with the other goal. 4 in a row now for the Bruins and Hedberg stands on his head again...has been outplaying Rask quite a bit this season, could we have a goalie controversy here in Boston?

Second line strikes again, two points each..Samuelsson with the other goal. 4 in a row now for the Bruins and Hedberg stands on his head again...has been outplaying Rask quite a bit this season, could we have a goalie controversy here in Boston?

Dallas keeping the trend going with another loss.

1 win and 1 loss for Nashville. Nashville at 49 games played though and all teams around them have lots of games in hand. Gonna need some help on the OOT in the future.

Put Blum on 1st PP unit and scores the lone goal on the PP in a 2-1 SO win over NJ.

Next game against Phoenix it seems they fell apart in the 3rd. Phoenix scores 4 unanswered. Also Suter gets a game ejection for abuse of official. That can't be good. Any idea how long he is suspended for?

Big win for the Rangers, Richards with 3 points, Gaborik with 2 Goals and Pitkanan is on fire. 3-1 since getting this team and adding Pitkanen and Luke Adam..

Hasek gets the start vs the Bruins next game ( Lund is CON94 )

SOB, is there any possible way you can jut best-line my team for me until I figure out why UVICs WiFi has the website blocked?

SOB, is there any possible way you can jut best-line my team for me until I figure out why UVICs WiFi has the website blocked?

What time are sims today?

Boston goes up against the new look Rangers next game...looking to extend our win streak to 5