Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOB for MVP

CDC Virtual Hockey League (Red Wings & Flyers available)

2,461 posts in this topic

So what you're saying is that you had to choose between Phaneuf, Green and Liles, and you chose Liles.

Both of you can't read :lol:

I didn't say Phaneuf and Green are going to become UFA's. I said that they need new contracts as well. *Liles just put the pen to the paper first

I don't mean to pile on here, but if a 32 year old Liles can command 5mil for six years, then I'd hate to see what it will take to retain Green who is essentially double the player that Liles is.

I don't mean to pile on here, but if a 32 year old Liles can command 5mil for six years, then I'd hate to see what it will take to retain Green who is essentially double the player that Liles is.

Are you doubting that Liles is worth a 5 million dollar contract?

I'd say he took at least 6 million in discounts, per year.

Wave 1 contracts should be updated on the site, please let me know of any errors

Wave 1 contracts should be updated on the site, please let me know of any errors

Contract Extensions - Wave 2

The Pittsburgh Penguins have re-signed Dennis Wideman to a 4 year, $4,750,000 per year contract with a full NTC

The Pittsburgh Penguins have re-signed Matt Stajan to a 3 year, $1,450,000 per year contract

The Vancouver Canucks have re-signed Henrik Sedin to a 4 year. $6,000,000 per year contract with a full NMC

The Vancouver Canucks have re-signed Daniel Sedin to a 4 year, $6,000,000 per year contract with a full NMC

The Vancouver Canucks have re-signed Jason Garrison to a 2 year, $3,500,000 per year contract

The Vancouver Canucks have re-signed Evgeni Malkin to a 6 year, $9,000,000 per year contract with a full NMC

The Toronto Maple Leafs have re-signed Dion Phaneuf to a 1 year, $6,000,000 contract

The Toronto Maple Leafs have re-signed Juraj Mikus to a 1 year, $1,000,000 contract

The Toronto Maple Leafs have re-signed Oscar Moller to a 2 year, $1,300,000 per year contract

Chicago is very excited to have locked up Corey Crawford and Dustin Brown! Welcome back!

Excited to welcome back Gilbert Brule, Jamie Tardif and Matt Bartkowski for the next three seasons.

Brule and Tardif will be great young depth guys who will help us out a lot the next 3 seasons. Bartkowski should be NHL ready by the final season of his contract, especially considering our current defensive core is aging.

Keep forgetting theres something called the NTC that I can offer, lol.

Rangers are very clearly not making the playoffs and are looking to trade the following players for High High end blue chip prospects and 1st round draft picks. Nothing higher than a 1st round pick please.

Feel free to send me an offer and we can work from there, please don't ask what the asking price is !

Chris Stewart - RW

Mike Fisher - C

Brandon Dubinsky - LW/C

Brian Boyle - LW/C

Kyle Quincey - D

Mike Sauer - D

@ SOB: Comeau should be making 2.5M in 2013-14, not 3.4M. This makes my team over the cap :S

I don't get why such the fuss over Liles when you got Joni Pitkanen getting a 10 year deal when he is 32 in the game right now :P

I don't criticize Ari because he is a proven winner.