Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOB for MVP

CDC Virtual Hockey League (Red Wings & Flyers available)

2,461 posts in this topic

Like I said before, if you sent me something other than contract negotiations, that needs to be checked ASAP, please let me know in the thread, I will not open the PMs until I am ready to start the negotations, so if its important let me know here.

The Phoenix Coyotes have hired Marc Crawford as Head Coach of the Portland Pirates

crawford-595.jpg

Like I said before, if you sent me something other than contract negotiations, that needs to be checked ASAP, please let me know in the thread, I will not open the PMs until I am ready to start the negotations, so if its important let me know here.

One of the top offenses from the regular season just can't beat Garon......Khudobin lets in 2 goals on 18 shots.....we're down 2-1 now...

EDIT: Lost Jared Tinnordi for 60 days :picard::picard::picard:

Lots of 2-1, 1-0 games in the AHL. Glad to see I came out on the right end of a 2-1 score.

Just a reminder that Chimon wants Backstrom back in

I don't think he's here

EDIT:

Another 2-1 game for the Montreal vs Ottawa series, but this time Corey Locke wins the game for Ottawa in OT, pulling the Senators back into the series.

Goalies continue to steal the show here

Craig Anderson 1-2-0, 1.53 GAA, 0.950 SV%

Carey Price 2-0-1, 1.21 GAA, 0.962 SV%