The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Virtual Hockey League (Red Wings & Flyers available)

SOB for MVP

I have to say, I've been trying to understand STHS and I don't.

Teams like Islanders, Bruins, Senators, Flames, Coyotes are all ahead of teams like Montreal, New Jersey, Kings, Wild etc. This year again a player like Ben Lovejoy will come in and log 25-28 minutes leading a team to the finals.

Now, I am in no way knocking SOB because he's doing an incredible job, but STHS as a whole is hard to get. Not a rant, just a thought I'd share with you guys.

Teams like Islanders, Bruins, Senators, Flames, Coyotes are all ahead of teams like Montreal, New Jersey, Kings, Wild etc. This year again a player like Ben Lovejoy will come in and log 25-28 minutes leading a team to the finals.

Now, I am in no way knocking SOB because he's doing an incredible job, but STHS as a whole is hard to get. Not a rant, just a thought I'd share with you guys.

Bruins win an inportant game against division leader Buffalo, moves into 2nd in the East.

Tarasenko scores in his first game of this call up, Brule adds an assist in his first game back, looks like my third line will continue to rip it up.

Bergeron 1G 1A!

Farm team wins again, Peters sporting a 6-0-1 record.

Oh and the site won't load anymore

Hey UMB, just an update on how Nikita Filatov is doing (since you offersheeted him and I matched it)

11 goals and 5 assists through 23 games (39 goal, 18 assist pace)

Leading Ottawa in +/- (with +6)

Averaging over a hit per game

Doing all this in only 17 minutes per game.

Thanks for locking him up at $3,000,000 per year for the next 4 years :)

(did I mention he still has 60 PO?)

Hey UMB, just an update on how Nikita Filatov is doing (since you offersheeted him and I matched it)

11 goals and 5 assists through 23 games (39 goal, 18 assist pace)

Leading Ottawa in +/- (with +6)

Averaging over a hit per game

Doing all this in only 17 minutes per game.

Thanks for locking him up at $3,000,000 per year for the next 4 years :)

(did I mention he still has 60 PO?)

Archived