The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Virtual Hockey League (Red Wings & Flyers available)

SOB for MVP

After going through the roster, Anaheim is looking to re-tool. While currently in a playoff spot, we feel we don't have a sustainable product to be able to compete year in and out.

Specifically: looking to trade veteran blueliners, and acquire young wingers

Pending Free Agents have been added to the first page

Also in the pending free agent tab, is a list of players contemplating coming to North America next season. These players are among the top hockey players who are currently not in the NHL.

Overseas players potentially coming to North America:

Mattias Weinhandl

Petr Ton

Richard Gynge

Robert Rosen

Tomas Zaborsky

Radek Duda

Tony Martenssen

Kevin Dallman

Konstantin Barulin

Pending Free Agents have been added to the first page

Also in the pending free agent tab, is a list of players contemplating coming to North America next season. These players are among the top hockey players who are currently not in the NHL.

Overseas players potentially coming to North America:

Petr Ton

Coaches are now available!

List of available coaches right now is here (I know it isnt a huge list, if there is a certain coach you want, PM me and I will see if I have their ratings file)

http://www.cdcvhl.com/coaches.php

Some teams already have coaches for their farm teams (these were implemented under Srs's reign)

(These coaches include Kirk Muller, Dallas Eakins, Craig MacTavish, and John Torchetti)

Coaches will be willing to leave AHL jobs for a NHL Head Coaching job, so you may poach other team's coaches if you so choose.

Coaching list and permanent link will be on the first page

Also, for people that are going to send offers to coaches to be their AHL coach, they will likely wait a little bit for an NHL offer first (so everyone gets a chance to address their coaching situation)

All coaching transactions must go through me

Archived