The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Virtual Hockey League (Red Wings & Flyers available)

SOB for MVP

WOW !

4 of my top players out ! due to exhaustion

Can we have like 2 rest days atleast some teams have Key players out due to exhaustion and the teams play 4 games out of 5 days

and its ridiculous that we have to call players from the Minors then sending them down and losing them through waivers

does anyone else agree ?

WOW !

Can we have like 2 rest days atleast some teams have Key players out due to exhaustion and the teams play 4 games out of 5 days

and its ridiculous that we have to call players from the Minors then sending them down and losing them through waivers

does anyone else agree ?

WOW !

does anyone else agree ?

WOW !

does anyone else agree ?

Could also be because you play your guys 24-25 minutes a game (25-27 in your two OT games; I'm talking about Edler & Wideman).

I haven't had a problem with exhaustion this year save for the first couple games when we were getting used to the sims/fatigue rates. The highest average ice-time on my team is a little over 22 minutes and that's for my #1 defenceman. Everyone else is 20 minutes or less.

Archived