Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Gumballthechewy

The Beautiful Women Thread - Unique/Multicultural/Classic Beauty Thread

Rate this topic:

2,109 posts in this topic

soo, it's been a while since an asian invasion in this thread. time for that to change.

ZUolOzcRKNPl.jpg

Pinay+Sexy+Goddess+-+Alyzza+Agustin+(10).jpg

sj6.jpg

misa+campo+fhm4.jpg

cristine-reyes-sexy-filipina.jpg?w=645

honey+bloom+(3).jpg

honey+lena+bloom+(1).jpg

cristineR_0708_04.jpg

cristine_reyes_03.jpg

cristine_reyes_10.jpg

Hot%2Band%2BSexy%2BPinay%2BPhoto%2BELAINE%2BKAY%2BMOLL%2B-8.jpg

Hot%2Band%2BSexy%2BPinay%2BPhoto%2BELAINE%2BKAY%2BMOLL%2B-5.jpg

530791_268381486584956_265257883563983_587486_2137276453_n.jpg

Aya+Alonzo+13.jpg

Aya+Alonzo+1.jpg

Aya+Alonzo+2.jpg

lorena orozco of Columbia

Lorena-Orozco_281529.jpg

lorena+orozco+hot.jpg

Lorena-Orozco-es-perfecta-3.jpg

lorena-orozco-20090617071429515-2897513_640w.jpg

lorenaoroz_n1c4b5iz.jpglorena-orozco-modelo-foto4.jpg

282768_lorena_orozco_phat_58_akzzmoe.jpg

Edited by kurtis

tumblr_m0954zFHgK1rqkap8o1_500.png

Is this like your Facebook friend or something?

Is this like your Facebook friend or something?

No, lol. You wish, but no. I don't do that to my friends.

sofia-vergara-1359686812.jpg

Meet Christmas Abbott....NASCAR pit crew member...I think I'm in love.

christmas-abbott-2.jpg

christmas-page3.jpg

christmas-page1.jpg

Zowie!....Merry Christmas, indeed! ;)

287782-critic-who-calls-kate-upton-fat-threated-and-hacked-by-anonymous-photo.jpg

-She's eating a popsicle, showing she has poor nurtrition and doesn't care about her body

-Bikini top is fading, if she worked harder maybe she could earn enough money to buy a new one

-One boob is a slightly different shape than the other

-Hairstyle is asymmetrical

-Eyebrows are too too pointy in the middle

Therefore she's a 5/10 at best, would likely need several beers before taking home

Preferably the side torso angle. :lol:

The front torso angle is my personal favourite

deepika-padukone-at-lofficiel-march-2013-dior.jpg

obvi the one on the right

Edited by Edler0023

Never understood why guys like "women" with rock hard abs and a muscular body....

Never understood why guys like "women" with rock hard abs and a muscular body....

Neither do I man, neither do I...

Edited by Gumballthechewy

tumblr_m0954zFHgK1rqkap8o1_500.png

isn't that hanhchampion's girlfriend?

Yeah I'd hate to be *ahem* down there and look up to a manly looking stomach. Talk about mood killer :sick:

I'd love to post pics of a nice FEMININE body but the example I'm thinking of doesn't have any CDC friendly pics :lol:

If anyone's curious, Google up "XArt Connie". Fantastic, natural body.

Edited by J.R.

Yeah I'd hate to be *ahem* down there and look up to a manly looking stomach. Talk about mood killer :sick:

I'd love to post pics of a nice FEMININE body but the example I'm thinking of doesn't have any CDC friendly pics :lol:

If anyone's curious, Google up "XArt Connie". Fantastic, natural body.

Yeah maybe some guys love a woman who likes to work out a little...take care of herself...tone that ass a bit and maybe break out of the mold of what a "feminine" body should look like. considering it's all a matter of perception, to each their own. I'd much rather date a feisty, toned tennis player or other athlete... or a woman who works in a garage who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty than some bimbo with big floppy fake boobs and plastic surgery. any day of the week.

Yeah maybe some guys love a woman who likes to work out a little...take care of herself...tone that ass a bit and maybe break out of the mold of what a "feminine" body should look like. considering it's all a matter of perception, to each their own. I'd much rather date a feisty, toned tennis player or other athlete... or a woman who works in a garage who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty than some bimbo with big floppy fake boobs and plastic surgery. any day of the week.

The girl I mentioned is all natural...by far my preference (I loath bleached hair, fake boobed, nail extension-ed "women"). There's nothing wrong with a girl staying fit but when she's verging on bodybuilder, it's gone too far IMO. They stop looking like women at that point. "Athletic" looking is not what we're talking about here.

But as you say, different strokes...

Edited by J.R.

The girl I mentioned is all natural...by far my preference (I loath bleached hair, fake boobed, nail extension-ed "women"). There's nothing wrong with a girl staying fit but when she's verging on bodybuilder, it's gone too far IMO. They stop looking like women at that point. "Athletic" looking is not what we're talking about here.

But as you say, different strokes...

K take some of the WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts for example. I really like Gail Kim. Gail Kim has an awesome physique to go along with her looks. Now compare her to like an ODB. See what I mean? I'd rather see the flat stomach than the beer gut...and if the flat stomach is toned in my view that just completes the deal.

K take some of the WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts for example. I really like Gail Kim. Gail Kim has an awesome physique to go along with her looks. Now compare her to like an ODB. See what I mean? I'd rather see the flat stomach than the beer gut...and if the flat stomach is toned in my view that just completes the deal.

WWE Divas... Really? :blink:

First I had to Google both those women. Second Gail does not have a man-stomach. She's both athletic and Asian (petite) but definitely not verging on body builder.

Compare her stomach:

Gail%20Kim.jpg

To say this...

Six-Packs-Abs-for-Women.jpg

And tell me that second one looks at all feminine, attractive etc

That ODB lady for the record is just plain FUGLY. I don't care what her stomach looks like, I couldn't get past her face :sick: