2 replies to this topic

#1 Crazycanuck1985

Crazycanuck1985

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

Hello everyone! I have just created a GM connected league and looking for some ACTIVE, sim players.
Schedule Period: 2 Weeks
Skill Level: All-Star
Game Style: Hard Core
Period Length: 6 minutes

Once you have joined, you can start playing, but please only play human controlled teams for now! To join, search "ACTIVE SIM LEAGUE BC" and add me GT:Crazycanuck1985.
Thanks and have fun!

* I am also looking for 1-2 assistant commissioners to help out with the league. Also thinking about setting up a webpage/facebook page, so we can connect and post trade blocks, etc. Please let me know if you would be interested!

Teams taken:
Carolina Hurricanes
Chicago Blackhawks
Edmonton Oilers
LA Kings
Nashville Predators
New York Rangers
Ottawa Senators
Pittsburgh Penguins
Toronto Maple Leafs
Tampa Bay Lightning
Vancouver Canucks
Winnipeg Jets

Edited by Crazycanuck1985, 15 September 2012 - 02:31 PM.

#2 Crazycanuck1985

Crazycanuck1985

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:16 PM

Please post your GT and team choice below as well. Easier for me to keep track.

#3 Crazycanuck1985

Crazycanuck1985

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:31 PM

League is filling up fast! Almost half full, check to see which teams are available and send a request!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.