The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Evan McEneny | D

Joel Heyman

No points tonight, but the top 4 of Mceneny, Murphy, Corrado, and Fannelli seems very formidable. Watch to see some chemistry build between these 4 over the next few months. I hope to see Mceneny and Corrado become a pairing in the near future.

We can all add Frankie "Captain Toe Drag" Corrado to that list of Dmen out of Kitchener now :P

I would have thought that captain toe drag was Ryan Murphy or is he "Captain Loses His Shorts Trying to Stop a Toe Drag"?

Edited by GarthButcher5

This guy is an awesome free prospect. He probably would have gone second or third round in hindsight. Putting up strong point totals, playing solid defensively, and has good size. He is keeping pace with his first round teammates.

Edited by canucklehead44

Ok, now that Corrado's back in Kitchener, the Friday night game against Erie is going to be on Sportsnet One (4pm PT). A good chance to watch Corrado and McEneny.

Playing Brampton tonight, currently 3-3 in OT. Corrado's a +1 with no points, but McEneny has an assist (-2).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't really know other draft comparisons but I tried to figure where mceney would go with a season like this and I'd say somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd round??? He's done better than some players from last years 2nd round.

Say what you want about Gillis but..... Tanev and Mceney. Gettin er done

McEneny's definatley been a good signing, although some(ok maybe a lot) of his offense may from Mr. Offense, Ryan Murphy. Although if he really is as bad defensively as he showed in the WJC, then good on McEneny for saving his ass when Murphy screws up.

2 assists tonight and 2nd star without Murphy in the lineup. He was -2 so his +/- must not have been indicative of his play.