Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

Manual Waivers?   28 members have voted

1. 1. Manual Waiver Situation. First come first serve or 24 hour claiming?

• First come first serve
    • Wait 24 hours and do a random draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,943 posts in this topic

Ellerby has only played 5 games this season. This could be very well in violation of league rules. i have made trav aware of this so he can take a closer look

give him time to work it out. I'm sure he has a 77 overall he can send down to call ellerby up.

give him time to work it out. I'm sure he has a 77 overall he can send down to call ellerby up.

Crap. My season is probably done.....Neal is out for 36 games now.

Kunitz and Neal out for 30+ games.

If someone wants to make All-Star rosters, they can. Just make sure to have at least 1 player from each team.

Varlamov out for 28 games. I'm happy I didn't trade any prospects to give me a chance this year, cause it's Poulin time.

Is there anyway to get a hold of Chicago? It seems like he's vanished since being banned. He's not posting on the ps3 either

I have two #2 Centers, so if you want a playmaking center at a respectable price, Tim Connolly is available. 81, PLY, good all around, and despite his reputation as a fragile player, has been one of the few players on my team not to suffer any long term injuries. Also, while not young by any means, still someone you can keep as a ~3m PLY C for 4-5 years. Holler?

Man alive, the amount of players out with concussions...

Y U NO SUSPSEND, SHANNY?

Man my team is hanging in there and Leddy, Huberdeau and Rozsival will be back in a few games. Interesting

I'd like to move Bryce Salvador within the hour, kthx. Offer me anything. 79 DFD, makes 3.167m. Will go through waivers later tonight if no one wants to trade for him

OTB

Andrew Ference 82 OVR

Patrice Bergeron 85 OVR

Ference could be had for a prospect and a 2nd round pick, Bergeron is more expensive and would cost a NHL ready prospect with the ovr 78-81.

Major Announcement

The Washington Capitals will entertain all offers for the following players in the last year of their contracts to help teams pushing for the playoffs, we are looking for picks, prospects, or players we would normally trade for. We are also willing to take on any one year remaining cap dumps to help you get under the cap with the player you are trying to acquire.

Centres

Joe Thornton (88)

Matthieu Perreault (83)

Daymond Langkow (76)

Cal O'Reilly (75)

RW

Teemu Selanne (81)

Michael Frolik (83)

Dale Weise (79)

Troy Brouwer (77)

Craig Adams (73)

LW

Oskar Osala (81) *got hurt last sim will be back for game 1 of the playoffs, but gone for regular season

Jason Chimera (78)

Bryan Bickell (75)

D

Karl Alzner (85)

Dan Girardi (85)

Roman Hamrlik (81)

Brent Sopel (77)

Jack Hillen (75)

G

Pascal Leclaire (80)

Looking for an older winger (79-82) with good poise and one year left on his contract as well as an older d-man 80+ with good poise and one year left on his contract. I have 2 2nd round picks (one of which is Chicago's) and some prospects I'm willing to part with.

Im having quite a few inquiries to keep it simple to manage, could you please put the name of the player that interests you in the title.