Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

Manual Waivers?   28 members have voted

1. 1. Manual Waiver Situation. First come first serve or 24 hour claiming?

• First come first serve
    • Wait 24 hours and do a random draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,943 posts in this topic

Tlusty, Cogliano, David Jones, and Bryan Allen are all OTB.

Trav, if there's no pending trades, is there any reason you can't sim to the trade deadline before work tonight, thereby giving us the evening to negotiate in addition to all day tomorrow? Some teams are going to wait to do moves until we know where everyone is, and I'd say most if not all active GMs are checking their PS3s either right after the sim every night or right after work/dinner/school/etc anyways, so I assume anyone who is going to make any changes has done them already.

tl;dr sim early tonight please?

Trav, if there's no pending trades, is there any reason you can't sim to the trade deadline before work tonight, thereby giving us the evening to negotiate in addition to all day tomorrow? Some teams are going to wait to do moves until we know where everyone is, and I'd say most if not all active GMs are checking their PS3s either right after the sim every night or right after work/dinner/school/etc anyways, so I assume anyone who is going to make any changes has done them already.

It's quite possible. Quite.

Why do I recognize your PSN name? I think you tried to apply to this before.

Not quite. Well, maybe. The other guy we thought was CCH also used to do things like 'just jump in the thread and go 'what''s teh league name so do i have it kthanks!'

I would like the Canucks please

Psn:YO_YO_PZ98

Have three 2014 first round picks we are willing to deal 2 of them. Could package with other available players such as Hudler, Kiprusoff, Backlund.

Calgary's trade deadline trading block:

Miikka Kiprusoff

Mikael Backlund

Jiri Hudler

Dennis Wideman

Anton Babchuk

2014 PHI 1st

2014 NSH 1st

I simmed another 2 weeks. It now says at the main screen "All trades must be completed by the end of the schedule period prior to the trade deadline." Not sure if that means this is the last period before the deadline. (Feb 23-Mar 1)

In this case though it's already Feb 23rd, so I'll leave it. Let the trades begin.

I simmed another 2 weeks. It now says at the main screen "All trades must be completed by the end of the schedule period prior to the trade deadline." Not sure if that means this is the last period before the deadline. (Feb 23-Mar 1)

In this case though it's already Feb 23rd, so I'll leave it. Let the trades begin.

Stupid auto lines. I scratched Selanne so he wouldn't get hurt, then they dress him and he's gone for 44 games. So he might be back if you make it to the finals...

Stupid EA fix your crap