Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Manual Waiver Situation. First come first serve or 24 hour claiming?

• First come first serve
    • Wait 24 hours and do a random draw

80. NASHVILLE trades NSH 2013 2nd

MONTREAL trades BRIAN GIONTA

Not able to do this one because MTL is still CPU controlled and MTL already has my 2nd (EA fixed this and sort of fixed the DAL, MIN, PHI draft pick situation for the online rosters).

121. TAMPA BAY trades TBL 2013 3rd & 2015 7th

NASHVILLE trades 2015 7th

Submitted to TBL

122. NASHVILLE trades 2013 3rd

NEW YORK RANGERS trade 2015 5th

I assumed this meant 2013 5th from NYR since they owe me their 2013 5th (Predators Traded 2012 fifth round pick (#142-Thomas Spelling) to Rangers for 2013 fifth round pick (?-?) on 2012-06-23). Submitted to NYR

Only trades left to do are with Calgary, Montreal, and Ottawa, who are still CPU controlled :(

Well I'll be out if commission for a bit, my PS3 just died with the blinking light of death.

Well I'll be out if commission for a bit, my PS3 just died with the blinking light of death.

I doubt it will be 2 weeks. I'm going to try and fix it tonight, if I can't I guess Im off to bestbuy to buy another one. Anyone want a used copy of NHL 13?

Wish me luck!

I doubt it will be 2 weeks. I'm going to try and fix it tonight, if I can't I guess Im off to bestbuy to buy another one. Anyone want a used copy of NHL 13?

Wish me luck!

Derrik Puliot and Oli Maatta are both OTB. 4 star yellow Defencemen. great for a rebuilding team, probably be mid 80's overall if you put them on your first pairing. Looking to add players tht can help me with my play off run.

PM offers or offer them in the game.

Looking for an assistant GM.

I'm not too sure if I'll be able to get NHL13, so for now, I'm looking for an AGM to fill in the league.

Sorry for the delay boys..

I've had the yellow light of death around 4 times. Maybe 5? For a few years I'd just get them to send me another 60GB every time because I wanted the backwards compatibility. Last time it broke though around a year ago, I caved and bought a slim.

The guy from Playstation wanted to charge me $200 to repair my 60GB....so I was like well I'm going to get a brand new Slim for $250 then. Lol.

The 60GB's I went through was becoming tedious. I'm still mad I don't have backwards compatibility though.

Also, I'll be on around 7:30-8 to go through the proposals on GMC.

DET: 59, 8, 52, 98, 33, 124.

Waiting on Calgary for #33.

St. Louis has asked about #124 in this thread.. i went and proposed the trade.

Edit: #98, i just accepted just waiting on DAAD later.

I propose we find new GMs for those teams that haven't joined yet.

Looking for an assistant GM.

I'm not too sure if I'll be able to get NHL13, so for now, I'm looking for an AGM to fill in the league.

Sorry for the delay boys..