The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When we simming, Trav?

Also, Teemu Selanne will be awarded the Captaincy, which he will wear from the press box for the remainder of the season and the playoffs until he returns, hopefully to end his career holding up the Stanley Cup as Captain of a franchise, and honour he so richly deserves.

Some big injuries down the stretch. San Jose loses Duchene for 21 games. Moulson is done for the season in Ottawa. Hanzal will miss the 1st round for Phoenix. Volchenkov as well. Bowman will be back for Round 1. Michael Sauer will call it a season.

It doesn't. It only seems to best lines when you have an injury, not when guys come back from injury. I experienced this last season when Shea Weber ended up missing an additional month (we did a 6-week sim) because the game left him as a healthy scratch :picard:

Or, more recently, Pekka Rinne got back from injury at some point during the sim tonight, but he was a healthy scratch when I went to go do my line-up afterwards. Who knows how many games he could've played tonight instead of 68 OVR Chet Pickard.

Either way, nothing anyone can control, just annoying.

Archived