The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You're reading it wrong. You have 40m in cap space. Nearly everyone does, actually. Turns out a LOT of contracts IRL were set to expire this year, and since we can't extend like real NHL teams, we all end up with 40m at the end of the year to deal out, instead of locking our players up throughout the year. Yeah, just looked. 40.695m

What?! Really?! Even better!

EDIT: Except when I counted it I didn't count the players that i was planning on keeping, just the ones I'm getting rid of, so obviously that 40 Million would include 8.7M coming from Malkin and 3.5M coming from Letang.

btw, I could use a bottom 6 guy, and either Gleason or Hedja are in play. Both vet DFDs with reasonable deals. Hedja was my +/- leader last year. RW preferred, willing to spice up with a pick depending on the name. Both are 81s, I believe. Gleason has 3 yrs at 4m and is only 31. He's also 89 speed, 88 acc, and 88 checking. Holler!

The Washington Capitals have struck a deal to bring Big Joe back to Washington in exchange for a 2015 Colorado first round pick.

We are excited to have him back in the lineup and he will be re-signed shortly to a long term contract

Archived