The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have Andrew Brunnette and Brendan Morrison on my team because they are UFA's in real life (Doan situation). I want to trade/waive them but I am hesitant to do so because they will need to be traded to their new teams if they sign a new contract. I don't want them on my team for cap reasons so what should I do? can I bury them in the minors until they are sorted out in real life or would I have to waive them to do that?

Or do I have full rights to them? if that's the case, do I have rights to Rozsival ( he was just signed as a ufa to the blackhawks)

I've crossed off the trades that have been done from coleman's list in the OP that I'm aware of. If there are some missing that you've done that I've approved let me know.

For the hiring of a Minnesota GM, the decision will be made either soon or in the next couple days. Some people in this league won't have the game for a week I believe, so we're not in any real hurry. Although, we are trying to get all the trades done that we need to before we start.

I've crossed off the trades that have been done from coleman's list in the OP that I'm aware of. If there are some missing that you've done that I've approved let me know.

For the hiring of a Minnesota GM, the decision will be made either soon or in the next couple days. Some people in this league won't have the game for a week I believe, so we're not in any real hurry. Although, we are trying to get all the trades done that we need to before we start.

If we reset, all of coleman's hard work will be put to waste.

There is a good argument there though. It would save us a lot of time and it would allow us to start. Although the trades we've done already from coleman's list are a little lopsided because they're worked out that way to be completed in 1 go.

We would have to finish the ones we've started.

Archived