The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's no exact set schedule yet. At the moment I'm just simming to get trades done.

When I do start simming, I won't do it all at once. Since we can only do 2 weeks at a time also, I'll be stopping occasionally to let everyone tinker their lines and do scouting. Also stop for the trade deadline, and re-sign phase obviously.

I have an idea though. Does anybody have a webcam or something and able to do live streams? It would be cool if maybe for the Cup Finals or something we could watch the games with 5min periods in the True Broadcast view. :P

There's no exact set schedule yet. At the moment I'm just simming to get trades done.

When I do start simming, I won't do it all at once. Since we can only do 2 weeks at a time also, I'll be stopping occasionally to let everyone tinker their lines and do scouting. Also stop for the trade deadline, and re-sign phase obviously.

I have an idea though. Does anybody have a webcam or something and able to do live streams? It would be cool if maybe for the Cup Finals or something we could watch the games with 5min periods in the True Broadcast view. :P

Yeah it's a little funny. In the test sim I did, I had 3 of my top defensemen injured and 4 of my top forwards injured throughout the year all during the same times. At any point that I paused the sim I had at least 3 of my D core missing and 3-4 of my top 6 gone. It was stupid.

Because of that my team came in 2nd last. It happened in other sims too. My team was made up of ~60 overall defense.

So far in our sim, I had only 1 injury and it was for a few days. 8-2-1 is my record. Lol. This is only the beginning though, I expect to get injured and still lose.

Archived