The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To get all the trades done we had to remove some GMs from their respective teams. Please re-join your team and you will be accepted back. There are a few minor trades that still need to be done so you guys can sort them out yourselves.

40. CHICAGO trades 2015 7th

OTTAWA trades CHRIS PHILLIPS & OTT 2013 7th & 2015 7th

70. MINNESOTA trades TORREY MITCHELL

WINNIPEG trades GRANT CLITSOME, SPENCER MAHACEK & CHRIS CAROZZI

WINNIPEG trades KYLE WELLWOOD

DALLAS trades a plug

93. TORONTO trades JAMES REIMER

SAN JOSE trades ANTTI NIEMI

99. TORONTO trades PHI 2013 2nd & 4th

VANCOUVER trades EDDIE LACK

LOS ANGELES trades LAK 2013 1st round pick and a 7th

COLUMBUS trades 7th

Thank you mpt and Coleman for your hard work tonight. Also for those of you who were on re-requesting things.

I'm glad mpt was game to take control as Commissioner for tonight, as the free time I thought I was going to have was ripped away from me. :P Tomorrow I'll be around from whenever I wake up until 9PM. I gave someone else my extra work hours tomorrow. I need the day off, lol.

Wow, this sim is going much better for me than all of our test sims we've done. I don't want to jinx it though.

Damn, Lupul's doing great in Philly. Nice acquisition for the Flyers. Also Voracek and Ryan in COL, Versteeg in CAR, Spezza and Parise in DAL. Wow, mpt. Thornton's doing much better right now than he did in your test sims, and so is your team.

I'm screwed when Brodeur retires. It will probably happen after this year.

I need a good young goalie or I need to trade for a starter. :P

My goalie prospects are crap. Wedgewood was pretty good at the World Juniors in real life but his potential in the game is nothing special.

I probably wont be good until year 10 if the computer keeps scratching my prospects. I might even be left with a handful of Alexandre Daigles. I would fire myself if that happened.

Can the next sim be later tonight. I won't have time to edit my lines til like 4:30

Archived