The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Calm down, that's why we need to talk to trav, I'm just reading what the tracker says

I know it doesn't make sense with what you gave up to get him.

But on the other hand you still owe him a first round pick.

Iit took over two weeks to let us know there is a problem, and that is unacceptable. Actually the problem wasn't even discovered until I brought up a discrepancy and now you are all over it.

If it wasn't for me, you still wouldn't of known or said anything. That is a concern to us.

So, was

55. DALLAS trades DEREK ROY, ERIC NYSTROM, PHILIP LARSEN & RAY WHITNEY & DAL 2013 1st

OTTAWA trades ERIK CONDRA, JASON SPEZZA, MIKE LUNDIN, SERGEI GONCHAR & MILAN MICHALEK

Not done? I don't see any other trade.

btw considering how long it took you to move Benn, maybe you can keep your emotions in check, ok? No one is trying to cheat you.

Yours, because you're over-reacting, but you can do nothing to help it. Nothing. You don't even have access to the roster, so you didn't know, but you're still over-reacting to it. Things aren't where they should be? Oops. Send us a PM instead of going ALL CAPS and throwing the drama around like someone is deliberately taking advantage of you. How do you not notice that Michalek was in the lineup for 50 games? It's not like it was a draft pick or something that can be overlooked. If the trade had been done correctly, this wouldn't be an issue, so I don't see why we have to hear about it. Send us a PM of your error and we will fix it, kthx.

So, was

55. DALLAS trades DEREK ROY, ERIC NYSTROM, PHILIP LARSEN & RAY WHITNEY & DAL 2013 1st

OTTAWA trades ERIK CONDRA, JASON SPEZZA, MIKE LUNDIN, SERGEI GONCHAR & MILAN MICHALEK

Not done? I don't see any other trade.

btw considering how long it took you to move Benn, maybe you can keep your emotions in check, ok? No one is trying to cheat you.

Archived