The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I get that it's slow (since I did 11 teams trades for them) and I don't want to punish someone like Crosby87 for just knowing he has a good team and not wanting to mess with the chemistry, like I said, all we ask is that you come on everyday for a bit. The sims aren't until midnight most nights, so at some point between work/school and sleep, I would hope that if you're on your PS3, you'll come look. Things come up, I get it, 100% nightly participation is hard for anyone, but if you're logged on anyways, please do your league stuff. Right now it's fine because you can just go into your system to replace injuries, but the free agent signing deadline (as mentioned) could ruin teams.

That being said, this seems fair: If you know you can't make it, let us know and we'll fire you for the FA re-sign period. Just the part where you do your own guys. The CPU won't let players walk if you have the cap space and they're useful. If you have to do cap juggling to make it work, then get on, because you're only hurting everyone else by not doing it and that's not fair.

Not calling anyone out or saying anyone's doing anything. It's just a good motto to have if we want to play this game for even as long as it took us to setup.

Before any trades go through, I think its necessary for all teams to have a cap geek done with all NHL calibre players on their teams before trades can be completed. With waivers being off trade deadlines can get a little crazy.

Dallas please post your capgeek to the BoG for the above trade before we can officially accept it.

EDIT: Dallas' salary check out ok. Trade is officially approved.

Does everybody like one of these schedules?

Monday night: Draft

Tuesday - Friday: Re-sign/Fa signings

Saturday - Friday: Regular Season

Saturday - Sunday: Playoffs

Or if we want an extra day for the playoffs:

Tuesday - Thursday: Re-sign/Fa signings

Friday - Thursday: Regular Season

Friday - Sunday: Playoffs

Proposed by 6OH!4

Does everybody like one of these schedules?

Tuesday - Friday: Re-sign/Fa signings

Saturday - Friday: Regular Season

Saturday - Sunday: Playoffs

Or if we want an extra day for the playoffs:

Tuesday - Thursday: Re-sign/Fa signings

Friday - Thursday: Regular Season

Friday - Sunday: Playoffs

Proposed by 6OH!4

Archived