The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Winnipeg Jets are pleased to announce the re-signings of many notable players. Due to club policy the details of the contracts have not yet been disclosed:

Alexander Burmistrov, 4 yrs

Blake Wheeler, 4 yrs

Zach Bogosian, 3 yrs

Eric Fehr, 3 yrs

Alexei Ponikarovski, 2 yrs

Manny Malhotra, 2 yrs

Chuck Kobasew, 3 yrs

Nathan Horton, 4 yrs

Ron Hainsey, 3 yrs

Joe Corvo, 3 yrs

Many other prospects and minor players were also re-signed today. We would also like to congratulate prospects Jimmy Bubnick and Kendall McFaull on earning entry level contracts. The Jets are currently working on signing our top draft picks from this year's NHL entry draft.

Day 1 - October

Day 2 - November

Day 3 - December

Day 4 - January

Day 5 - To Trade Deadline

Day 6 - Day off for Trading

Day 7 - End of season

Day 8 - Playoffs 1st and 2nd + Draft Priority

Day 9 - Playoffs 3rd and 4th + Draft Priority

Day 10 - Draft and start re-signing

Day 11 - Re-signing

Day 12 - Re-signing

Day 13 - Re-signing

Day 14 - Re-signing

Day 15 - UFA

Day 16 - UFA

Day 17 - UFA

Day 18 - UFA

This is my proposed schedule. Obviously we can give or take a day depending on what I'm doing with my life.

There's 4 re-signing periods, and those are important so I gave a day for each one.

There's 9 FA periods, according to n00b, so I put 2 per day. That should be enough for everyone. Those are also important. Playoffs and Draft Priority get a 2 days. I split the playoffs half and half. Draft priority is pretty important too. Especially some of you realizing that the CPU does exactly according to your priority. One of you drafted a load of goalies.

These sims will likely be in the evenings. I work graveyard so expect it to happen after 2AM. It shouldn't be a problem, as you can wake up and check the progress. I can however do the sims around 2-4PM if people are more aggressive on doing it earlier. There is no getting me to do it in the early hours of morning. Nothing before 12PM, that's for sure. Unless of course someone takes lead as Commissioner and does it by their self.

You all probably don't do the graveyard as I do. Doing it at 2AM~5AM should be fine. Giving everyone basically all day to go on and do things for your team.

Day 1 - October

Day 2 - November

Day 3 - December

Day 4 - January

Day 7 - End of season

Day 11 - Re-signing

Day 12 - Re-signing

Day 13 - Re-signing

Day 14 - Re-signing

Day 15 - UFA

Day 16 - UFA

Day 17 - UFA

Alright, I made it 17.

You like? You like? :D

Jets are looking for....

1st line center (84 OV plus)

3rd line LW (80 OV plus)

2nd pair RD (80 OV plus)

Backup goalie (77 OV plus)

Willing to give up replacements at all of the above positions plus high draft picks and quality prospects. Please PM all trade offers as we will consider all of our options.

Amongst other signings, the Avalanche are pleased to have signed Ryan O'Reilly to an 8 year/28m extension. Prized defensive acquisition Jordan Leopold is also expected to sign on for a 4 year/20m continuance with the team by the end of the week.

No, these are from this morning. Although Leopold originally rejected a 4yr/19.2m offer.

Blanket question, is everyone going through the process of releasing the players they don't intend to resign? Because I've shipped them all to Free Agency if people want to scour and see what's available, and also made a list of players who would be leaving the team a few pages back. Just so we can plan.

That's a steal of a deal for you. Should have given Brayden Schenn something like that... Think I offered him 5yr/14.5m which isn't bad, but 8 years would have been much better.

I did offer one of my 3.5 star prospect Joonas Donskoi an 8yr/9.6m dollar deal. Hope he accepts it.

Day 1 - October

Day 2 - November

Day 3 - December

Day 4 - January

Day 7 - End of season

Day 11 - Re-signing

Day 12 - Re-signing