Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Manual Waiver Situation. First come first serve or 24 hour claiming?

• First come first serve
    • Wait 24 hours and do a random draw

The panthers are pleased to welcome Michal Rozsival, Michael Ryder and Brendan Morrow to the team.

Also who did Teravainen sign with?

Oh and btw, I will be gone to the states until Sunday. Will not have access to my ps3 until then.

My predicted starting lineup;

Huberdeau-Sutter-Skinner

Morrow-Matthias-Ryder

Bergenheim-Schenn-Downie

Gomez-Fiddler-Smithson

Kulikov-Johnson

Leddy-Rozsival

Jovanovski-Montador

Morrissonn

Methot

Markstrom

Theodore

The Washington Capitals would like to officially welcome Teemu Selanne to our organization. We are very happy he decided to join the Capitals. His veteran leadership and experience will be invaluable to our dressing room moving forward.

For those of you wondering, Victor Rask went to EDM on a 1 year deal.

Over one year? Were you just going to bury him off? Because that's really unfair and not something we should be allowing at all.

Well, I hope Edmonton knows he's staying in the NHL at 9m or he's passing through waivers. Because that is bull.

Over one year? Were you just going to bury him off? Because that's really unfair and not something we should be allowing at all.

Well, it comes down to whether he's on the cap. If he's gets to pass thru waivers and we're just accepted a programming fault as canon long-term though, I'm going to have a few things to say about it before it's done.

We should maybe have a rule that if you give a fa over 2 million or something, he has to play on your team. And anything below that can be placed in the minors.

There are rookies who make 3+, Neiderreiter is one that comes to mind, but the gist to me is that you can't give a 9m salary to someone on a two-way deal. If you sign someone to a 1 way deal, whether you're exploiting a CBA loophole or not, he's on your team that year.

He should be waiver ineligible due to his age and NHL history.

Here is a proposed rule so this doesn't happen again. If the league funds out you signed someone to a much larger than reality contract and that player doesn't play for your team the duration of the contract you will incur a penalty of losing 2 first round picks going to the winner of the Stanley cup in the year it was done.

There are rookies who make 3+, Neiderreiter is one that comes to mind, but the gist to me is that you can't give a 9m salary to someone on a two-way deal. If you sign someone to a 1 way deal, whether you're exploiting a CBA loophole or not, he's on your team that year.

He should be waiver ineligible due to his age and NHL history.

Here is a proposed rule so this doesn't happen again. If the league funds out you signed someone to a much larger than reality contract and that player doesn't play for your team the duration of the contract you will incur a penalty of losing 2 first round picks going to the winner of the Stanley cup in the year it was done.

The Oilers have zero capspace left so they can't sign anyone else as all one way deals are counted towards the cap. Where the problem is going to lie is who is signed after we can send people to the minors at the starI of the season.

Except this. Best lines. He'll get put thru waivers at the first sign of an injury, unless he's one of the 12 best players on that team. So, I propose rather that Edmonton be forced to develop Rask and put him back onto the open market next year, under threat of being fired.