Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

Manual Waivers?   28 members have voted

1. 1. Manual Waiver Situation. First come first serve or 24 hour claiming?

• First come first serve
    • Wait 24 hours and do a random draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,943 posts in this topic

Captain: Randall Getzlaf

Assistant: Corey Perrance

Assistant: Lucifer Sbisa

So whats the ruling on Upshall, seems the Islanders are the only one that mentioned they want him

Well of course! Huberdeau is tearing it up for me. 10 points in 8 games and then gets injured for 6 weeks with an injured back!

:picard:

Can someone tell me how Detroit started? His GM is unable to access the ps3 tonight.

Mackcanuck, what the hell did you feed your guys this offseason, 8-0-1 to start,

Can someone tell me how Detroit started? His GM is unable to access the ps3 tonight.

I can't believe my second line is all in the top 12 in scoring.

Well of course! Huberdeau is tearing it up for me. 10 points in 8 games and then gets injured for 6 weeks with an injured back!

:picard:

Lost my top 3 forwards, still 6-3-1 ... tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Also, Shea Weber ... 0 points in 10 games ... No idea how Jonathon Blum was and continues to be my best defenseman, but I'll take it, especially at his $3.8M cap hit.

Undefeated with Varlamov, who's yet to let in more than a goal in a game.

1-3 with Poulin.

God I hope Varlamov doesn't go down for any extended period of time.

Also never mind on the Upshall claim. I looked into him more and he's not what my team's looking for right now.

The Islanders are looking for a bottom 6 RW and a top 6 LW. Strome OTB.

I'm putting the CAR/WPG one through. The other one would put you over the cap. Just to let others know, the Jokinen trade may seem a little unbalanced but it is essentially a cap dump.

I'm looking to move Bachman or Bobrovsky.

I keep putting all 3 of my goalies on my roster because they are all in the 80's, but the CPU keeps sending Bobrovsky down because he's an 82. Since we have the rule about sending an overall that high into the minors, I need to get rid of a goaltender.

Also, the best lines keeps putting Bachman as my #1 over Brodeur. Bachman is playing worse than Brodeur is. He doesn't deserve the #1 over him.

Until I trade a goalie, I'll just keep calling my goalies back up to the team. It should be fine with you all, as it isn't me sending him down.

Also, I don't really get the goalie overalls in this game. None of Brodeurs attributes are under 85, yet his overall is 83.

Anyone claiming Upshall? NYI isn't interested anymore.

Im pretty sure you can keep him in the minors as long as you count his salary towards your cap as if he was on your team. Player only needs to clear waivers if you're trying to free up some cap.

Im pretty sure you can keep him in the minors as long as you count his salary towards your cap as if he was on your team. Player only needs to clear waivers if you're trying to free up some cap.

WAIVER NOTICE:

Scott Gomez has been placed on waivers. Need to clear cap. Any team interested in claiming him, send me a 7th for Gomez and a 7th.