The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've had the yellow light of death around 4 times. Maybe 5? For a few years I'd just get them to send me another 60GB every time because I wanted the backwards compatibility. Last time it broke though around a year ago, I caved and bought a slim.

The guy from Playstation wanted to charge me $200 to repair my 60GB....so I was like well I'm going to get a brand new Slim for $250 then. Lol.

The 60GB's I went through was becoming tedious. I'm still mad I don't have backwards compatibility though.

Also, I'll be on around 7:30-8 to go through the proposals on GMC.

Does anyone know how to see trades that you have offered people? Because I want to make a list of the trades I have sent to people, the trades I couldn't do because of cap or roster issues, and the ones that I couldn't do because the human GM has not yet signed up....

I should have done this right when I was doing it, but i didn't

Hey I was wondering if there's a way for the people who are actually dedicated to the league to log in with another account, join as a GM of a team that has done jack all since coleman put up that list and do the trades for them. When the original GM is done picking his nose, we can simply quit the league or have trav kick us out.

Archived