The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If it says the league won't approve it in the trade screen, then I believe it doesn't work even if I approve it. I don't know why it sends it to me and lets me approve it when the game doesn't approve it. I've seen a few trades that were sent to me that showed the red 'x' and not the green 'check'.

This is becoming quite annoying how trades aren't going through. I've simmed a couple more weeks because people are nagging for me to start. We're only like 10 games in, so those of you who haven't done a major trade shouldn't be highly effected.

That's strange... I had to include a few fill-in players from Dallas to balance out the 5 for 5 trade, so it showed up as a check on my screen. Oh well, I'll try it again and hope it works.

And sorry that I'm kinda out of the loop, but what's the situation with Ottawa? The Cowen trade hasn't gone through for the second time as well.

Oops crap, sent the trade for Jordie Benn instead of Jamie. Ignore that please lol

Archived