The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ducks 2013-14 projected lineup.

Raymond - Getzlaf - Perry

Tlusty - Turris - Jones

Winnik - Cogliano - Palmieri

Smith-Pelly - Holland - Sexton

Rakell

Fowler - Pitkanen

Sbisa - Allen

Lindholm - Clark

Reilly

Hiller

Gibson

It's October 2nd now.

I'll give you guys time to edit your lines before we start.

Should I wait to start tomorrow night? I think we can all agree that everybody wants to edit their lines before we get the 2nd season going. Is 24 hours too much?

Well, tonight was the last UFA period. 12AM tonight was scheduled as October. I just wasn't 100% if that meant sim until October or sim October. I'll wait until tomorrow night. That sounds the most fair.

I thought we weren't allowed to trade with CPU teams. Plus, it's unfair to Vancouver because he's active, but just that his PS3 broke. He should have to confirm the trade via PM on here. I doubt he'd want to give up a top 6 forward who was performing well for him this past season. And I remember him continuously saying how he wants to acquire a top 6 RW.

Oops, I forgot I had Clutterbuck.

Winnik - Cogliano - Clutterbuck.

And yes, I'm burying Souray in the minors, so I can develop Lindholm and Reilly. I figured, this should be okay, since I'm nowhere near the cap ceiling (7M+ in cap space) and this isn't a loophole to add/sign a player later on. So, can we agree that this isn't a problem?

I'm disallowing trading with the CPU now.

I should make both trades have to be undone...but it's my mistake. I wish for you both to undo the trades.

Edit: I should never have let them go through in the first place. I didn't think it over a whole lot to be honest. Don't know why I'm off my game tonight. :P

Archived