The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does everyone like this schedule?

MON: NHL entry draft (you do not need to be on for this, as CPU drafts for you)

TUE: Re-sign phase

WED: Re-sign phase (2nd chance to re-sign players)

THU: Re-sign phase (last chance to lock up players)

FRI: Free Agency first day

SAT: July (offseason)

SUN: August (offseason)

MON: Pre-season and designate players to juniors/minors (waivers off for this section)

TUE: Sim first half of regular season to (41 gms)

WED: Sim to trade deadline (approx 61 gms)

THU: trade deadline (all day until 11:59 pm)

FRI: Sim to end of regular season (82 gms)

SAT: Rounds 1 & 2 of playoffs

SUN: Rounds 3 & 4 of playoffs

It's the one CanucksFanMike proposed a bunch of pages back.

I'm going to hate Tuesdays and Wednesdays. That's a lot of simming..

Day 1 - October

Day 2 - November

Day 3 - December

Day 4 - January

Day 5 - To Trade Deadline

Day 6 - Day off for Trading

Day 7 - End of season

Day 8 - Playoffs 1st and 2nd + Draft Priority

Day 9 - Playoffs 3rd and 4th + Draft Priority

Day 10 - Draft and start re-signing

Day 11 - Re-signing

Day 12 - Re-signing

Day 13 - Re-signing

Day 14 - Re-signing

Day 15 - UFA

Day 16 - UFA

Day 17 - UFA

Day 18 - UFA

This is my proposed schedule. Obviously we can give or take a day depending on what I'm doing with my life.

There's 4 re-signing periods, and those are important so I gave a day for each one.

There's 9 FA periods, according to n00b, so I put 2 per day. That should be enough for everyone. Those are also important. Playoffs and Draft Priority get a 2 days. I split the playoffs half and half. Draft priority is pretty important too. Especially some of you realizing that the CPU does exactly according to your priority. One of you drafted a load of goalies.

These sims will likely be in the evenings. I work graveyard so expect it to happen after 2AM. It shouldn't be a problem, as you can wake up and check the progress. I can however do the sims around 2-4PM if people are more aggressive on doing it earlier. There is no getting me to do it in the early hours of morning. Nothing before 12PM, that's for sure. Unless of course someone takes lead as Commissioner and does it by their self.

You all probably don't do the graveyard as I do. Doing it at 2AM~5AM should be fine. Giving everyone basically all day to go on and do things for your team.

The Washington Capitals would like to announce the re-signing of Alzner, Carlson, Neuvirth, Johansson, and Weise. We expect these guys to fill very valuable roles for our organization next season.

We are still working on re-signing Sopel, Brouwer, Beach, O'Reilly, Hendricks, Hillen, Holtby, Leclaire Cheechoo, Bickell, and Hamrlik. If no one is willing to take a discount, some of you will be cut; be forewarned.

We would also like to thank Morrison for his return to the Capitals, he was a good role player for us last year and we wish him the best with another team next season.

We would also like to thank Mike Knuble for his years of service with the Capitals, we wish him the best with his future endeavours outside the world of hockey.

Archived