The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A couple of the trades aren't the same as coleman's list:

D.Jones for M. Drazenovic. Supposed to be 2015th 6th for D.Jones

and 2015 6th

Did you renegotiate it?

Vermette, 2014 3rd and 2014 2nd for V.Prospal.

Should be Vermette and 2014 2nd for V.Prospal.

Wondering why another pick was added?

I'm going to say it now, at the end of the first year we should let everyone re-sign the guys who re-signed in real life recently. We started this league early so we could get all the trades done, but now there's some important players who have re-signed who's contracts will be up after the first year.

In my test sim Burrows, Lehtonen and a few others were up in FA. I signed almost all of them to the Devils pretty easily because I have a lot of cap space left. I overpaid for them and just like that I had a great team with a new franchise goaltender. Lol.

I'm going to say it now, at the end of the first year we should let everyone re-sign the guys who re- :signed in real life recently. We started this league early so we could get all the trades done, but now there's some important players who have re-signed who's contracts will be up after the first year.

In my test sim Burrows, Lehtonen and a few others were up in FA. I signed almost all of them to the Devils pretty easily because I have a lot of cap space left. I overpaid for them and just like that I had a great team with a new franchise goaltender. Lol.

Well, it'll cause more issues to just box out people who have been participating but won't be here for that date. It seems like everyone should have it by the 18th, for now let's just focus on accepting trades in our queue. There's a lot of trades on the list where both teams are here and it isn't put through. The best way to ensure a quick start once everyone gets the game is to make sure we're ready for them.

Archived