Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Contract Question?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 thejacer

thejacer

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

So with the new burrows contract coming through today, i wanted to know if there is a full lockout this year. Does the final year on his current contract get canceled and we start next year on his new 4yr contract. Or do all the players have to play with there current contracts next year?

#2 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,121 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

Search is your friend.

How do contracts work if the season is wiped out?

Even if there wasn't that thread, you certainly could have posted in the CBA thread or the Burrows thread.

Edited by elvis15, 14 September 2012 - 06:26 PM.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#3 hockeyville88

hockeyville88

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,533 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Sig credit: GoaltenderInterference. Thanks!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.