5 replies to this topic

#1 laxgoalie

laxgoalie

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

This may not be worth a whole new thread, but I just wanted to get some attention to this petition.
http://www.change.or...ason-nolockout#
Go to this website, sign the petition, share it on the interwebs (facebook, twitter, etc.) and hope that we can get more signatures. According to the youtube video this link was on, every petition signed goes directly to Bettman. This was created by Janne Makkonen, the same guy who made this video. Sorry if this was previously posted, but I just wanted to draw attention to it.

If you don't feel like signing it, look deep into hypnotoads eyes, and repeat "I will sign this petition." over and over again, until you sign it at least once.

:HYPNOTOAD:
Edit: Didn't know hypnotoad no longer worked.... Just sign the thing, if it makes a difference or not.

Edited by laxgoalie, 14 September 2012 - 09:50 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 That Commentator

That Commentator

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:46 PM

This may not be worth a whole new thread, but I just wanted to get some attention to this petition.
http://www.change.or...ason-nolockout#
Go to this website, sign the petition, share it on the interwebs (facebook, twitter, etc.) and hope that we can get more signatures. According to the youtube video this link was on, every petition signed goes directly to Bettman. This was created by Janne Makkonen, the same guy who made this video. Sorry if this was previously posted, but I just wanted to draw attention to it.

If you don't feel like signing it, look deep into hypnotoads eyes, and repeat "I will sign this petition." over and over again, until you sign it at least once.

:HYPNOTOAD:
Edit: Didn't know hypnotoad no longer worked.... Just sign the thing, if it makes a difference or not.

I really doubt anything like this goes "directly to Bettman". Even if it were to go to him, why would he care? Do people really think the NHL are unaware of the fact that people watch hockey? It's a dispute between the NHL and the NHLPA... some fan signatures will make absolutely no difference in resolving things more quickly.

I can just see it now, a meeting between Bettman and the owners:

Bettman: Everyone, I've received a million signatures from an online petition. I think you should forget about your demands and just cave in to the NHLPA, I feel bad that the fans have to suffer.
Owners: ...

#3 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,135 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:18 PM

And those pictures of sick babies that will get surgery if they get 100 likes on Facebook really work too.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 That Commentator

That Commentator

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

And those pictures of sick babies that will get surgery if they get 100 likes on Facebook really work too.

Do you know of anyone who genuinely believes those things work? My wife has a friend like that... but I've never actually met her, so I like to assume that it's all an act.

#5 laxgoalie

laxgoalie

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

It 1,000 and if i don't click like, apparently i dont like my grandma and hope she dies
Posted Image Posted Image

#6 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,591 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:38 AM

Like this post and cancer will go away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.