The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fan Favorite

Luo-Won-Gold

376 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really don't have a favourite. If they are wearing the jersey I am their biggest fan. Having said that the leader of the team and the player on my sig has to get a wee bit extra "love" ...........KB3

I am also a big fan of those players who are constantly bashed on here but continue to give their all and work away quietly.........Ballard, Luongo, Raymond and Manny.

Burrows; first one to have a crack at Duncan Kieth even though he was the smallest guy on the ice! Plus everything else.

The Sedin's are not getting enough love here; back to back Art Ross winners, true champions who "decided" to be elite players. They brink sic skills, but make it work with average size and natural athleticicsm.

Hammer, Bieksa, Hansen, KESLER...

I give cudo's to Bodee for the best answer; anyone who pulls on the Jersey!

Hank

Daniel

Luongo

Kesler

Schneider

Hammer

Burrows

Juice

Higgins

Manny

Those Canucks are well respects, most talked about & most loved. You know why? Fans have made trade proposals with there names before (don't lie) but in the end they are still Canucks lacing it up until a trade comes or a day they walk away until them we will know them inside & out as our fan favorites of this era, this core.

Honour Roll (00-10):

Trevor Linden

Markus Naslund

Todd Bertuzzi

Mattias Ohlund

Willie Mitchell

Brendan Morrison

Sami Salo

Ed Jovanovski

Jarrko Ruutu

Matt Cooke

I can see the next era being: