The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

People name their Dog accordinly to gender based, why? its silly

Doug_86

Why even give them a human name then?

Name a pet Solar or Pineapple or Cement Mixer. The animal doesn't know.

In fact, don't even give it a name.

Just raise your voice every time you are directing your speech at it and it will learn to obey the changes in your decibel level.

In fact, don't even have a pet. Buy a plant and leave it in the window sill.

I have 3 west highland terriers (little white dogs). I named them Chubby, Wiggles and Jackie Robinson. 2 males, 1 female.

Now before I get flamed, "why did you name a little white dog Jackie Robinson?" I named him JR because of his courage (this is a dog that weighs 20 pounds picking fights with dogs that weigh 60). I hope one day you racists will realize people should be remembered for their character traits and not the colour of their skin.

I have 3 west highland terriers (little white dogs). I named them Chubby, Wiggles and Jackie Robinson. 2 males, 1 female.

Now before I get flamed, "why did you name a little white dog Jackie Robinson?" I named him JR because of his courage (this is a dog that weighs 20 pounds picking fights with dogs that weigh 60). I hope one day you racists will realize people should be remembered for their character traits and not the colour of their skin.

Just raise your voice every time you are directing your speech at it and it will learn to obey the changes in your decibel level.

Cause it's natural I guess? As there are boy and girl dogs not just one gender. How would you feel if you were a big beast of a man dog and your name is Daisy. You have other dogs owners laughing at you and you're whole beast personality is taken away by a simple female name.

But really. Cause dogs have feelings to, how do we know some of them aren't mental? lol I bet I sound like a crack pot but I love dogs and would like to respect them as much as I can and treat them as humans should treat humans.

Archived