At this point a few things will have happened:
- Both Sedins will have played 13 seasons in the NHL, all with the Vancouver Canucks.
- Both Sedins will more than likely be 1st and 2nd in franchise scoring.
- Both Sedins will more than likely be 2nd and 3rd in franchise games played.
- Both Sedins will continue to be 1st and 2nd in Assists for the franchise.
- Daniel Sedin will possibly be 1st in goals scored for the franchise, as well as 1st in PP goals.
So with all of these accolades acquired along with several individual awards each, and a desire to both retire Canucks, and finish their careers with MODO in Sweden, do you believe that the Sedins will retire regardless of a Stanley Cup win or not?
Do you think they have a multi-year contract in mind to continue playing in the NHL? Or do you think they possibly sign a 1 year deal?
Edit: For the argument of placing all relevant possibilities in the poll, I added the Sedins going to another team.
Edited by knoxdown, 15 September 2012 - 09:47 AM.