Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonmcconnell

Canuck Fans Vs Other Team Fans

59 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

I've been a canuck fan for a long time, I've seen the 'Nucks go all the way to game seven on three occasions and have always been loyal to the team in between those years.

My question is;

What makes Vancouver Canuck fans different from other team fans? What differentiates 'Nucks fans from Leafs fans, Habs fan, and any other team's fans out there?

Why are we so different, if in fact we are? I believe we are different, but I'm curious as to what other think about this.

not having a stanley cup banner makes you needy and insecure

edit: ^like that lol

We're mostly comprised of bandwagoners and people who pick the goalie as the scapegoat, unfortunately.

We have a lot of fans who feed off of the negatives and they wait for something negative to happen rather than something good, just so they can have something to talk about.

Oh have you?

Your 16 aren't you?canucks lost in 4 to the islanders.......

Ha ha...Riot will for sure come up if this was posted on the Bruins fan page! We're not the first group of fans to suffer from this embarassment...look at the Habs fans.

We have more fans that complain about our fan base than any other. They think it's cool and makes them special.

Every team's fans are about the same. People who know and enjoy hockey.

It's team's bandwagon fans that make the difference.

post this on a Bruins/Blackhawks/Flames/Kings/Almostanyotherteam's message board (make sure they know you're a canucks fan).

Drink every time the word riot is posted

Isn't that an example of the second thing I pointed out about fans? How there is always a group that think their team is amazing and every other team sucks? Yep

Not sure what the point of your post is

Because we are Canucks fans. We cheer for the Canucks. The Habs fans cheer for the Canadiens, the Leafs fans for the Leafs, apparently the Flames fans cheer for the Flames too I heard.