The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

First look at new Robocop

AfterMath35

Certainly the Robocop 'saga' could use a complete overhaul. But the original was a classic. Nothing wrong with 80's excessiveness and ultra-violence.

Total Recall. Robocop. Next up they're gonna reboot Basic Instinct? Showgirls? Starship Troopers? Hollow Man?

Come to think of it, i CAN see Hollywood rebooting the entire Verhoeven library...

Just leave Sharon Stone on the shelf, please. She is fossilized.

I hate reboots officially.

Why reboot? Why not just make new movies following a cool storyline?

Only reboot that has been any good lately was Star Trek, and that was largely based around a great cast + excellent producer/Director.

I like what Terminator has done with their franchise. No reboots, just keep building the story. And sure, actors change, suit designs change, characters change, but it's easy to forget about that once you start watching a kick ass movie like Terminator Salvation.

Acting, Directing matter. Not budget, not some stupid writer who thinks he can re-invent a classic.

Go to hell Robo3...You'll have to prove yourself BIGTIME before I give you any more of my time.

I hate reboots officially.

Why reboot? Why not just make new movies following a cool storyline?

Only reboot that has been any good lately was Star Trek, and that was largely based around a great cast + excellent producer/Director.

I like what Terminator has done with their franchise. No reboots, just keep building the story. And sure, actors change, suit designs change, characters change, but it's easy to forget about that once you start watching a kick ass movie like Terminator Salvation.

Acting, Directing matter. Not budget, not some stupid writer who thinks he can re-invent a classic.

Go to hell Robo3...You'll have to prove yourself BIGTIME before I give you any more of my time.

Archived