The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top moment in gaming?

Alchemy Time

Grand Theft Auto IV -

Jumped out of helicopter and landed on top of what is meant to be the Empire State Building and lived. Ended up jumping off the building anyways, but it was pretty cool...

EDIT: I am NOT an avid gamer - GTA, NHL '12, NHL '13, and Gran Turismo are the only video games I play...so this is the most exciting moment for me...

For me, nothing really compares to the days before you could save games. You would have to commit an entire day or sometimes 2 days just to beat a game, so my vote would go to Mario Bros 3 for original NES. When I finally beat that game it was (at that point) the best moment of my life B) Either that, or the end of Sonic 2.

For the modern consoles, I love the ending of Halo 3, as well as Crysis 2. and Mass Effect 1. Great build-ups, great music, just generally fun experiences. There are many more. And Rainbow Six games are awesome as well...

Halo Reach: For all of you who have played, there is a level called Spire, and there were four players at the top of the spire lift, i threw two grenades, blew up a guy, and i proceeded up the lift. I got to the top and unloaded a clip of my assault rifle in the other 3 players and killed them all. Probably one of my fave moments in gaming.

Grand Theft Auto IV -

Jumped out of helicopter and landed on top of what is meant to be the Empire State Building and lived. Ended up jumping off the building anyways, but it was pretty cool...

EDIT: I am NOT an avid gamer - GTA, NHL '12, NHL '13, and Gran Turismo are the only video games I play...so this is the most exciting moment for me...

Hmm...starcraft 2vs2 map, my teammate drops so I send in dark templars to rush a base and catch him off guard, while fully engaged with the other guy, I eventually won that match too..good times.

Another would be the final fight between link and ganon in ocarina of time, music, action, story...awesome.

Archived