Canucks Community

Top moment in gaming?

Alchemy Time

Banjo Kazooie

Super Mario 64

Diddy Kong Racing

Mario Kart 64

Kingdom Hearts 1 + 2

Everything about these games were so amazing. They were so simple, and yet so complex (aside from Diddy Kong Racing, and Mario Kart 64) at the same time, made me feel awesome inside.

I miss the old days...

Most modern era of gaming:

Guild Wars 2. Everything about it feels like a top moment.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, and Metal Gear Solid 4. Everything.

Getting my first quadra kill in League of Legends (couldn't get the penta qq).

Finishing Demon Souls, and Dark Souls.

Final Fantasy VII and X are the best ones for me. Aeris and the final fight with Sephiroth are hard to forget, while in FFX, the final cutscene with Tidus and Yuna is freaking amazing, I still get emotional with that one haha. Can't wait for the HD version!

Metal Gear also brings great memories. The last fight of Devil May Cry 3 is amazing as well. There are so, so many moments, that I could make a list

Dont just list games. This is TOP MOMENTS in gaming. Not top games.

My list is all from older games.

In the original Diablo the cutscene the first time you beat Diablo and ram his soul shard into your own forehead was a impressive moment. A big WTF moment.

The level `Foxtrot Uniform` from Half-Life:Opposing Force where things have gotten way way out of hand. Foxtrot Uniform is military alphabet for F U. The title is apt as things are really messed up.

And in No One Lives Forever 2 the fight in the mobile home during a tornado while the house is airborn and being spun around and tearing apart and you are fighting that crazy ninja bitch inside the whole time.

I was playing Star Wars Rogue Squadron: Rebel Strike for the GameCube on single player, and when you complete the level, it shows if you got the bronze, silver, or gold time. On the Sarlaac Pit level, I got the highest time, beating the special "Producer's Time" or something like that. I was so proud.

Most interesting moment to me was a typical game of TDM on mw2.

I randomly tried to jump over a fence and ended up floating into space. It happened slow enough to watch the map slowly go out of view and eventually ended up floating in a sea of moving white dots which looked exactly like stars. Not sure wtf sort of glitch it was, but it was fun.

Most interesting moment to me was a typical game of TDM on mw2.

I randomly tried to jump over a fence and ended up floating into space. It happened slow enough to watch the map slowly go out of view and eventually ended up floating in a sea of moving white dots which looked exactly like stars. Not sure wtf sort of glitch it was, but it was fun.

Archived