The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top moment in gaming?

Alchemy Time

Ah man...So many to think of...

Beating the first level in Super Mario Bros on the NES. That moment started it all for me.

Finishing Ocarina of time. Talking to friends at school about the game, getting the strategy guide for my birthday, running around Hyrule field, the entire ending of the game. I could go on forever. Amazing game. Just amazing.

Final Fantasy VII. Played this a lot when I was younger, never did level up enough or build my team they way I should have. I didn't play it start to finish until only a few years ago. Always really loved this game. Favourite FF game. Tons of RPGs have left lasting impressions on me, but this one really sticks out

The Original Halo trilogy. Playing with friends, Halo 2 getting me into online gaming, spending hours and hours playing Halo 3 online with one of my best friends. The single player story, how epic it was. Halo 3 is still probably the best multiplayer game I've ever played. Two Flag CTF on Halo 3 with two even matched teams. The most fun you'll ever have online.

Resident Evil 4. I had to wait almost a year to play it on PS2, as I didn't have a Gamecube back then. This is still one of my favourite games. I took over 20 hours to beat it the first time. I've probably beaten it over a half dozen times by now. The only game I've ever tried a speedrun on. All around great game.

All of the Assassin's Creed games. They just tell a story so damn well. The end of Revelations was really powerful.

Mass Effect 3. As much as people bash the every end of the game. The last hours up to that part were incredible.

These games just came to mind first, I could write a book about all the great memories I've had.

Archived