The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

India to be a FIFA World Cup contender in the future?

TIGER SINGH

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is hard thing to do. let’s say Asia Zone ( including Australia now) is given 5 Spots for World Cup, You have South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, North Korea, China top bets to qualify, i may have missed one or two main contenders, Do u see these teams declining in their talent? Even if India improves it is hard to get equal to these countries. Last month India had it is annual Invitational Sort of Nations cup. In final it was India and Cameroon. Cameroon had sent its team without top 8 players and even that team lost to India on spot Kicks. So India has to improve by leaps and bounds if it wants to do anything.

Just as my family moved from Russia a few generations ago, they came here for a better life. If Russia was so great they would have stayed there. The same goes for India. YOU'RE Canadian. Support THIS country first.

Best quote for this subject I could fine "the moment I got off the plane in India I realized how Canadian I was".

I am by no means trying to slam any culture, my main point is I would like to people who were born here, support this country first.

Just as my family moved from Russia a few generations ago, they came here for a better life. If Russia was so great they would have stayed there. The same goes for India. YOU'RE Canadian. Support THIS country first.

Best quote for this subject I could fine "the moment I got off the plane in India I realized how Canadian I was".

I am by no means trying to slam any culture, my main point is I would like to people who were born here, support this country first.

Archived